Pamela Smart Case

Seems there no shortage of monsters in this world.

I hope she lives to the ripe old age of 120, and suffers every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day, right to the bitter-end.

I can't believe people write and support her and compliment her. There are more monsters in this world than I ever imagined.

Thank you for posting this, Win.

Members of the Smart family were patrons of my store in Nashua, NH. Gregg's brother told me a few days after the murder that Pam did it. I knew before he did! It was very obvious from the moment TV news interviewed her. She was shrieking "Where's my dog? Is my dog alright?" with ne'er a word about her husband.

Gregg's brother told me that Gregg had been in my store, and Pamela too, separately. I did not remember them.

There were about 3 murders in the whole state that year. All three were intimate & personal. Just three! We all carried guns, that's why! LoL

eta--Gregg and his brother worked for their father in Insurance, if I remember correctly. Their business was just a stone's throw from mine.

Last edited:
Nicole Kidman's movie "To Die For" is based on this case. The courtroom dialogue are the exact words of Pamela Smart. The real trial was shown on TV. I watched it every day (had a TV in the store) with great enthusiasm!
Helen Hunt also did a great job on another movie about the same crime.

Nicole Kidman's movie "To Die For" is based on this case. The courtroom dialogue are the exact words of Pamela Smart. The real trial was shown on TV. I watched it every day (had a TV in the store) with great enthusiasm!
I remember that. Good movie on the subject.

I have always had reservations about her guilt and certainly do not believe for a moment that she received a fair trial. I don’t think this story is going to go away anytime soon, so stay tuned.

The four boys that were said to be involved with her, which includes the shooter, have since been released. The media made a circus out of the trial and the jury was never sequestered. If this trial was in Pennsylvania, this would mean that since the trial was on Court TV, the trial would have been replayed in the evening allowing the jurors to review it. Today, jurors are only permitted to view videos while in the courtroom, or while in deliberation.

Back