Past and Current Hair Styles or Trends

Wavy / curly Hair Texture Chart
View attachment 74918
You're probably correct about Patio. To me, hair like hers is close enough to straight to evoke a little envy. :p

I'm loving this chart!
None of my hair is 1 or 2A. It naturally ranges between 2C and 3A, though I can blow dry my bangs to 2A and the front to 2B range. If it's raining or I'm visiting a high humidity part of the world my hair shifts one or two categories to the right.

You're probably correct about Patio. To me, hair like hers is close enough to straight to evoke a little envy. :p

I'm loving this chart!
None of my hair is 1 or 2A. It naturally ranges between 2C and 3A, though I can blow dry my bangs to 2A and the front to 2B range. If it's raining or I'm visiting a high humidity part of the world my hair shifts one or two categories to the right.

That’s the range I thought you’d be in.
Do you know i didn’t really know how to care for my curls until my mid 50’s. Now I pamper my curls, especially the day of washing.

I can also blow dry my hair to 2B waves which I did often but now I usually let it air dry to enhance them.

Oddly enough the first few inches of my hair hasn’t much curl so when I wore it short most of my curl was gone.

My niece has exceptionally beautiful curly hair.

That’s the range I thought you’d be in.
Do you know i didn’t really know how to care for my curls until my mid 50’s. Now I pamper my curls, especially the day of washing.

I can also blow dry my hair to 2B waves which I did often but now I usually let it air dry to enhance them.

Oddly enough the first few inches of my hair hasn’t much curl so when I wore it short most of my curl was gone.

My niece has exceptionally beautiful curly hair.
I mostly fought my hair until I hit my 40s at which point I found a very good stylist who worked with my hair instead of against it.

Back