Photos from the Homestead

Grew my grandkids here....My kids were mostly grown..Been here 20 years.

well been travelling all my life all over the world - it was very interesting and sometime exciting even but wot you give up is stability and tranquility - sometimes those who have it want to travel more - and now those who have traveled yearn for the tranquility - funny old world

Beautiful place you live in Seeker. That picture of your man with all the little piggies is frameworthy adorable.
Its nice seeing the beauty through your eyes

If you'll notice that one duck....

It followed him everywhere..Thought he was his moma.

Your photos are postcard worthy seeker just beautiful
I always love wildlife photos as I know it can be hard to get a decent photo of birds at times

I love that majestic looking rooster. We have woodpeckers like that in New Jersey also. One of them almost killed our maple tree. All the while I thought he was getting rid of critters under the bark of our maple tree. The problem was he stayed in one place on the trunk and circled the tree and cut off the food supply to the tree. Now I leave food for them hoping they will go for that instead of downing my shade trees.

I love that majestic looking rooster. We have woodpeckers like that in New Jersey also. One of them almost killed our maple tree. All the while I thought he was getting rid of critters under the bark of our maple tree. The problem was he stayed in one place on the trunk and circled the tree and cut off the food supply to the tree. Now I leave food for them hoping they will go for that instead of downing my shade trees.

They can definitely do a number on trees. But I was excited to see 2 babies this year.

Walk this way Grandson....Say what? pop paw....

my camera 2 032.jpg

Shoot this way daughter.

my camera 2 079.jpg

Yes sir daddy....

my camera 2 080.jpg

Play this way Granddaughter...

No need to play pop paw I'm just too cute.

my camera 2 177.jpg

Thanks for sharing a bit of your life. Love your pictures, especially this one:

brandy lil bit.jpg

It is a tranquil place when
horses will lie down & relax.
Looking forward for more
from your homestead.

the family that sings around stays around! over the years through all my trials and tribulations I've come to the conclusion that families should be healthy and stay together as much as possible - otherwise were just a planet of lonely people

Back