Pink Dot Test

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
THE AMAZING PINK DOT TEST

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER THE PINK DOT PICTURE BEFORE YOU BEGIN..........IT IS FUN AND PRETTY AMAZING.

THIS IS WHY WITNESSES ARE ONLY 50% ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!!
OFFICER THE LIGHT WAS GREEN NOT PINK

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, the dots will remain only one color, pink.

pjeweimage001_-_20101024_211252.gif

However if you stare at the black '+ ' in the center, the moving dot turns to green.
Now, concentrate on the black ' + ' in the center of the picture. After a short period, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will see only a single green dot rotating.

It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.

THE AMAZING PINK DOT TEST

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER THE PINK DOT PICTURE BEFORE YOU BEGIN..........IT IS FUN AND PRETTY AMAZING.

THIS IS WHY WITNESSES ARE ONLY 50% ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!!
OFFICER THE LIGHT WAS GREEN NOT PINK

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, the dots will remain only one color, pink.

pjeweimage001_-_20101024_211252.gif

However if you stare at the black '+ ' in the center, the moving dot turns to green.
Now, concentrate on the black ' + ' in the center of the picture. After a short period, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will see only a single green dot rotating.

It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.
Funny, am I blind? I don't see any dots at all.

OK, no...

The last time someone convinced me to look at moving, rotating, color-changing circles I ended up with a migraine. The worst part is, I don't even know why I was looking at them...

This thread is from the year 2012 and it is now 2020, obviously the photo or link has been move or removed from the original source. There's absolutely nothing wrong with resurrecting older threads, in fact it is encouraged here....but even in these times, a video, photo or link copied from an external source may no longer be valid.

This thread is from the year 2012 and it is now 2020, obviously the photo or link has been move or removed from the original source. There's absolutely nothing wrong with resurrecting older threads, in fact it is encouraged here....but even in these times, a video, photo or link copied from an external source may no longer be valid.
I guess it wasn't obvious to me that a link had been removed so maybe I'm just a little slow today....😂😀

i tried to see if i could find another but wasn't sure what to look for. thanks @SeaBreeze.

Three things came to mind when I went through the whole thread and couldn't find the pink dot test.

1. This was a goof

2. Reminded me of a roadside DUI test that I thankfully passed but had to change my bloomers when I got home.

3. I had just gone color blind.

Back