Plastic surgery

https://m.wikihow.com/Tighten-Loose-Neck-Skin
I found the above article. I would only consider the exercise and moisturizer section for myself, none of the injections and botox and surgery etc. My neck is not bad for my age but I do have 'jowls' at the sides of my jaw that I hate.

I saw an old episode lately of Alfred Hitchcock and the wife in the story had one of those straps under the chin and tied on top of the head, to firm a double chin. Do those things work? It would probably give ME a headache, like when I use a too tight headband.
Haha, I used one of those chin straps in my 20's, PVC, would you believe?...I put on a little weight everywhere and thot I had to get rid of excess under the chin....with no sagging and firm skin....what was I thinking?

Haha, I used one of those chin straps in my 20's, PVC, would you believe?...I put on a little weight everywhere and thot I had to get rid of excess under the chin....with no sagging and firm skin....what was I thinking?
Yes, there's a good exercise to take care of the sagging jowls. Take your thumbs and place them at each corner of your lips (inside your mouth), placing your two index fingers on each side of your nose. Lift up and count to five seconds. Release your hands and place both your hands (fingers) on your eyebrows and life up for five seconds (this gives a lift to your eye lids). Repeat a few times.

I am considering a neck lift as the skin is getting loose. I have lost a bunch of weight and that area is not as attractive as I would like. But it makes me nervous to have surgery around my neck area. I have heard the results are fantastic but I have to get the courage up first.
Had this! Love it! I've always had a double chin, my whole life. Most teens worried about their thighs, I hated my neck. As I got older and older that double chin turned into major turtle neck. I just hated it. Like someone said earlier, they just basically pull your skin up and back and pin it behind your ears in a couple of places. I just wish I'd done it sooner! :)

Who in the forum would consider plastic surgery? I’m getting a bit older and I am toying with the idea. But I don’t think I have the guts to go under the knife for anything that isn’t medically necessary. We will see if my vanity will override my nervousness about going under the knife.

Only if it were medically necessary.

Blepharoplasty seems to be more common in men. Three men had it and DH had it recommended for him. It was all covered under medical. None of them seemed to have heavier eye lids than some women I know.

Who in the forum would consider plastic surgery? I’m getting a bit older and I am toying with the idea. But I don’t think I have the guts to go under the knife for anything that isn’t medically necessary. We will see if my vanity will override my nervousness about going under the knife.
You only live once - Go for it!!!!!

Back