Police Officer Kills Wife After Getting His Gun Back

Hate to say it but the cops are probably the most crooked, most violent, and most corrupt institution in the USA. As Peter Maas wrote in his book Serpico all those years ago, NYC would probably not have a street drug mess if it wasn't for the cops who control the drug industry. As for this incident, it is very sad but not unexpected because society is so tolerant of crooked cops. It will happen again.
TELL it !! We've had some federal indictments of crooked cops in my town. I'm glad they were caught and got the punishment they deserved.

Cops are people and as such are also subjected to being imperfect. It seems that a lot of people tend to forget this. Thus, they can also be thieves, murderers, menaces to society and the like. We expect the police to be above all of this, but alas, we are not. We have the same societal and personal defects (faults) as anyone else.

We may expect a police officer to be above all of this, but we are not. Just because a cop is caught doing something illegal doesn't make all cops bad, no more that if a nurse is caught stealing does it make all nurses bad people. I think that the George Floyd murder brought out the worse in people, but 17 police officers were killed during the 2020 riots brought on by ANTIFA and BLM, which are both fascist groups. I think the score has been more than settled and yet very little to zero has been posted here about the disregard for their lives.

I would ask the good people on this forum to please stop demonizing the police.

Cops are people and as such are also subjected to being imperfect. It seems that a lot of people tend to forget this. Thus, they can also be thieves, murderers, menaces to society and the like. We expect the police to be above all of this, but alas, we are not. We have the same societal and personal defects (faults) as anyone else.

We may expect a police officer to be above all of this, but we are not. Just because a cop is caught doing something illegal doesn't make all cops bad, no more that if a nurse is caught stealing does it make all nurses bad people. I think that the George Floyd murder brought out the worse in people, but 17 police officers were killed during the 2020 riots brought on by ANTIFA and BLM, which are both fascist groups. I think the score has been more than settled and yet very little to zero has been posted here about the disregard for their lives.

Well why don't you hop on over to the thread I started about the Good cops and post some stories. You must have some good cop stories and your input would be greatly appreciated. I find it interesting that the thread about bad cops got more responses.

Last edited:

You're asking for the impossible.
Remember the LAPD officer who shared a Valentine's Day "Joke" about George Floyd's murder with the caption: "You take my breath away?"
He has just been CLEARED of any wrongdoing. Yes. The group of "Heroes" decided there was nothing wrong with it. And police want respect??
"LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles police officer who shared a photo of George Floyd with the words "you take my breath away" in a Valentine-like format has been cleared of wrongdoing and will not face any punishment.
The officer, who has not been named publicly, was found not guilty of any administrative charges by an internal disciplinary panel comprised of community members, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed.
Police Chief Michel Moore had directed the officer to the panel, known as a Board of Rights, in May with the recommendation that the officer be fired. The chief does not have the authority to dismiss officers.
"The Department respects the disciplinary process and will direct employees to a board of rights where it is believed that termination is the appropriate penalty," the LAPD said in a statement Tuesday.
The officer chose to have their case heard by a board of three civilians, instead of two LAPD officers of the rank of captain or higher and one civilian panelist."

It's one thing to say "Not all officers are bad." It's another to see an entire police department think it's OK to ridicule a murder victim - who was murdered by police officers.

https://abc7.com/lapd-officer-george-floyd-valentine-meme-discipline/10866312/

Last edited:
First, I've come to feel that guns don't have a place in today's society. I don't believe most should have access to deadly weapons. The majority of gun related deaths are suicides. I believe the concept of "personal protection" is a way to justify having deadly weapons in people's hands. That said, it's hard to keep cops from having guns-DUH? Why this man killed his wife is something he only really knows. Would he have killed with his bare hands,, if a gun wasn't available? Who knows. I think the issue was he mentally fit to have a weapon? Did the police use 'due diligence' in giving him his weapon?

Back