Poll-Ladies and Gentlemen: Do You Wear Make-Up?

Do you wear make-up and how often? Multiple choice.

• I wear make-up to work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll will a little sapphire colored eyeliner pencil and blue mascara when I go out to lunch or dinner,
but that's about it. Sometimes lipstick, either a mauve or watermelon color when not wearing my mask.

I've never worn a face powder or eye shadow.

When I wear makeup I use concealer because of a broken blood vessel on my face. I use some light eyeshadow to brighten the areas surrounding my eyes because of darkness on them. I sometimes use some blue mascara. I forgot I also put brow powder on with a small pointed tip brush.

I use a little blush to give my face some color as my skin is very pale at times. And I have several shades of lipstick that I often mix or layer. Makes me feel better to enhance areas on my face. Sometimes I will use foundation but hardly ever because it's hard to find one that matches my skin tone.

Last edited:
I wear make up every day of my life, and have done since my teens, it’s part of my morning ritual, like brushing my teeth

Keeping it light using soft shades, I never wear lipstick, just a little lipgloss, a spray of perfume and I’m set for the day
I, too, keep it light. I don't want to look like a clown after all! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I answered I wear makeup on special occasions, but I also answered “other” because sometimes
I just get the urge to wear makeup for every day, or because I feel that I look a bit drawn, or just for the heck of it. My use is inconsistent except I always wear it on special occasions.

I use a concealer, foundation, powder, blush, highlighter/shimmer for my face. On my eyes I use a copper colored shimmer on my lid
And eye crease, and a light shimmer for my brow area and under eye, then add lash lengthening mascara.

Finally I’ll use a shimmery gloss for my lips then a deeper colored complimentary lip pencil to add some depth and definition. That’s it. Takes about 4 minutes.

I answered I wear makeup on special occasions, but I also answered “other” because sometimes
I just get the urge to wear makeup for every day, or because I feel that I look a bit drawn, or just for the heck of it. My use is inconsistent except I always wear it on special occasions.

I use a concealer, foundation, powder, blush, highlighter/shimmer for my face. On my eyes I use a copper colored shimmer on my lid
And eye crease, and a light shimmer for my brow area and under eye, then add lash lengthening mascara.

Finally I’ll use a shimmery gloss for my lips then a deeper colored complimentary lip pencil to add some depth and definition. That’s it. Takes about 4 minutes.
You're pretty quick with that! It takes me longer. Maybe because I'm searching my face in the mirror for problems half the time! lol. I use most of the same you do and for much of the same reasons.

You're pretty quick with that! It takes me longer. Maybe because I'm searching my face in the mirror for problems half the time! lol. I use most of the same you do and for much of the same reasons.
It helps that all my makeup is soft with no hard lines like eyeliner, or contouring on cheeks, nose etc. It’s the very sculpted look that takes so much time in my experience. Even my lip pencil is used primarily for color and not to outline my lips.

It helps that all my makeup is soft with no hard lines like eyeliner, or contouring on cheeks, nose etc. It’s the very sculpted look that takes so much time in my experience. Even my lip pencil is used primarily for color and not to outline my lips.
I make my make up all soft also. I love lip colors! I have a ton of them!

Back