Post one favorite photo you took (max 1 per day) with some details.

Well why not? Pictures of people at work are terrific. You are overly sensitive to a simple question in jest.
I'm not sensitive in the least... I just wondered why anyone would think that hospitality workers are not real workers... or why someone on holiday should be expected to be hunting down workers to photograph... for the benefit of you... try googling ''doctors in Spain'', you'll find many pictures there of ''real workers''

I'm not sensitive in the least... I just wondered why anyone would think that hospitality workers are not real workers... or why someone on holiday should be expected to be hunting down workers to photograph... for the benefit of you... try googling ''doctors in Spain'', you'll find many pictures there of ''real workers''
You wonder too much and you are overly sensitive to a common phrase we use here all the time.

Try chilling out. I'm done here.

St Pauls Cathedral Ceiling...

Stpauls-hd.jpg

There's something about fresh home baked bread
Even pics seem to bring out the aroma
Especially in a cabin
In winter
Fresh from the BBQ

View attachment 109956

I quizzed my lady about how she was able to yield bread like that from our BBQ

'It's a heated compartment
….that has a thermometer'

'That's all you need'

Guess that's all I need
Oh, and her...I need her

Very nice photo. I can almost smell the freshly baked bread looking at it.

WoW!! We had it here, it was horrible, but it didn't need hospital treatment, although if it had gone on longer than 16 days it would have ... how frightening for you and your family.. :eek: thank goodness you';re better now...hope you get back to normal very soon..

Back