Progressive Muscle Relaxation

It's a good way of relaxing!! (y) I start that routine sometimes, then forget about it again until I'm reminded ..

I do have to do the Alexander relaxation technique for my back before I get up in the morning tho'.. otherwise I wouldn't be able to get out of bed!!

It's a good way of relaxing!! (y) I start that routine sometimes, then forget about it again until I'm reminded ..

I do have to do the Alexander relaxation technique for my back before I get up in the morning tho'.. otherwise I wouldn't be able to get out of bed!!
PMR often will put me to sleep and that's a good thing. Haven't heard of the Alexander Relaxation Technique. Glad it helps you. :love:

Sounds good but I would definitely need a CD. I'd never remember it all. Years ago I would relax listening to Bob Ross the painter. He was a wonderful artist but his voice was so soothing and relaxing most of the time I would fall asleep and never get to see the finished painting.

Looks good but ..... If I could get down on the floor ..... more importantly, back up .. I wouldn't need the exercises ...... LOL!

Back