Questions For Jujube of Senior Forums

Ruthanne

SF VIP
@jujube hi there! What was your best vacation (s)? Where did you go? How did you get there? What kinds of things did you do there?

Probably my trip to Morocco. We stumbled onto a tour sponsored by the government of Morocco in conjunction with the opening of the Moroccan Pavilion at Epcot and the price was really, really low. In fact, the airfare to New York was more expensive than the whole tour from New York, as the Moroccan government was subsidizing it.

It was eight days of pure luxury, great hotels, all meals, all sightseeing, all covered. We went up into the Atlas Mountains and stayed in Rabat, Marrakesh, Fes, and Casablanca.

We attended a fantasia, which was a dinner under tents with musical and dancing entertainment and a thrilling exhibition of men on horses racing toward each other while firing rifles.

It's hard to decide. I spent three months in Europe bumming around in my teens. That was great. The trip to India was unbelievable, but had its rough moments.

Probably my trip to Morocco. We stumbled onto a tour sponsored by the government of Morocco in conjunction with the opening of the Moroccan Pavilion at Epcot and the price was really, really low. In fact, the airfare to New York was more expensive than the whole tour from New York, as the Moroccan government was subsidizing it.

It was eight days of pure luxury, great hotels, all meals, all sightseeing, all covered. We went up into the Atlas Mountains and stayed in Rabat, Marrakesh, Fes, and Casablanca.

We attended a fantasia, which was a dinner under tents with musical and dancing entertainment and a thrilling exhibition of men on horses racing toward each other while firing rifles.

It's hard to decide. I spent three months in Europe bumming around in my teens. That was great. The trip to India was unbelievable, but had its rough moments.
That sounds exciting! I took a mini trip in my mind while reading your reply. Thank you 😊

Back