Questions For Trila A Senior Forum Friend

Ruthanne

SF VIP
@Trila Hi. Haven't seen you in awhile but I know you stop by sometimes. Since it's the first day of October and October is Autumn--What kinds of things do you like to do this time of year? I don't know where you are from and know it's a different season on the other side of the world.

emoticon
My friend! You are so sweet....you make me feel missed! Let me start by saying that you are right, I don't get onto the SF nearly as much as I would like to. This is mostly because I have too many interests, and I flit about from one to another without any consistency. I once saw a picture that I was able to relate to so well, that I added my name to it, I think this says it all.....

329945757_711579767078047_6103206875670637023_n_kindlephoto-188163186.jpg

And now to answer your question!
I love Mother Earth (or Ma Nature, as I like to call her), and I enjoy doing things outside where I can appreciate all of the wonders around me!

It doesn't matter if I'm talking a walk in the woods, or doing a huge clearing project, there is always something to get my attention!! Birds singing, squirrels fighting, etc. Yesterday I looked out the window and saw a hummingbird!!!! (I thought they were long gone for the season). While taking down the electric fence, I had to go around a baby box turtle (he was soooo tiny!). And for the first time in my life, I saw a red dragonfly!!!!
emoticon
(Previously, I had only seen them in pictures, and I assumed that they weren't in my area.)

I live in North Central Arkansas, were the summer's are long, but I do get stuck indoors at times. When I'm in the house, I like to read, workout, and do craft projects, but mostly I play my online game (I'm totally addicted....it's a sickness, and I love it!
emoticon
)

emoticon
I hope this helps to shed some light as to "my world". And, I love you for taking an interest! 😘

emoticon
My friend! You are so sweet....you make me feel missed! Let me start by saying that you are right, I don't get onto the SF nearly as much as I would like to. This is mostly because I have too many interests, and I flit about from one to another without any consistency. I once saw a picture that I was able to relate to so well, that I added my name to it, I think this says it all.....

View attachment 306369

And now to answer your question!
I love Mother Earth (or Ma Nature, as I like to call her), and I enjoy doing things outside where I can appreciate all of the wonders around me!

It doesn't matter if I'm talking a walk in the woods, or doing a huge clearing project, there is always something to get my attention!! Birds singing, squirrels fighting, etc. Yesterday I looked out the window and saw a hummingbird!!!! (I thought they were long gone for the season). While taking down the electric fence, I had to go around a baby box turtle (he was soooo tiny!). And for the first time in my life, I saw a red dragonfly!!!!
emoticon
(Previously, I had only seen them in pictures, and I assumed that they weren't in my area.)

I live in North Central Arkansas, were the summer's are long, but I do get stuck indoors at times. When I'm in the house, I like to read, workout, and do craft projects, but mostly I play my online game (I'm totally addicted....it's a sickness, and I love it!
emoticon
)

emoticon
I hope this helps to shed some light as to "my world". And, I love you for taking an interest! 😘
Thank you so much for sharing your world! You are such a kind soul 💖 I am indoors quite a bit and understand solitude. Oh squirrels are so much fun to watch. He other day a squirrel was making it's way across the street and stopped to wait for me to pass. I just sat in my car patiently waiting for it to cross. We made a connection about crossing streets!😘

It's great to see you here! Glad you made some time to stop in!😀

Back