Retired Jill of all Trades

MsFox

Independent Thinker
Hi, I am 69 and find myself more interested in reminiscing about my hobbies than doing them. Once a mountain ranch girl, now a city outskirts dweller, I am an avid walker and try to stay fit as possible. I have a few friends on this site but don't recognize usernames yet. I studied to be a Broadcast Engineer and worked a few years as such but most of my work was in construction trades with a couple of years as a rehabilitation social worker. I did some studio guitar work as a pastime job but never good enough to hit the big time. I once loved to sew and design clothes as well as build antique style radios, do photography, acrylic painting, and do woodworking. I fear old age is turning me into a computer junkie. I was 53 before I purchased a computer.

Hi, I am 69 and find myself more interested in reminiscing about my hobbies than doing them. Once a mountain ranch girl, now a city outskirts dweller, I am an avid walker and try to stay fit as possible. I have a few friends on this site but don't recognize usernames yet. I studied to be a Broadcast Engineer and worked a few years as such but most of my work was in construction trades with a couple of years as a rehabilitation social worker. I did some studio guitar work as a pastime job but never good enough to hit the big time. I once loved to sew and design clothes as well as build antique style radios, do photography, acrylic painting, and do woodworking. I fear old age is turning me into a computer junkie. I was 53 before I purchased a computer.
...and we know each other already.... :D...welcome...

Hi MsFox!

full

Back