Roommate wanted

I would not be so sure, win. Till you've lived as female you do not know how low some men can go. One example: Incels. Decent men often think the majority of men are like them and often excuse outrageous behaviors in a variety of ways including as jokes.
Thank you madam
It's soooooo true seems like my whole life has dealt with this type and the others calling it a joke....yes with children born into this can you imagine the outcome of all four of my daughters........right on......no successful women here..... so thank you again.
And that underground thread, spitting t h e gruesome image and story of that greyhound bus scene the outcome of that and to realize he is free somewhere on heavy duty meds makes me wonder if that name ' Skewer' is him. Who thought to fit that in to this forum makes me wonder, I should come up for air.. good God isn't it better to believe in a good God than that unprepared bus driver and all the people without a weapon for protection!
Don't they have a law stating you are legally able to carry a concealed weapon for cases as that one
Would had been than allowing a sick man to destroy a innocent man.. it's alarming how people travel as if they are on a Disney World Cruise

I'm done with my brusting energy of being shot down by a person, that thinks men are so justified to laugh at jokes that are very real for others.
I will gracefully leave by stage left exit in sure Canada said he is remorseful ten years ago

Last edited:
Thank you madam
It's soooooo true seems like my whole life has dealt with this type and the others calling it a joke....yes with children born into this can you imagine the outcome of all four of my daughters........right on......no successful women here..... so thank you again.
And that underground thread, spitting t h e gruesome image and story of that greyhound bus scene the outcome of that and to realize he is free somewhere on heavy duty meds makes me wonder if that name ' Skewer' is him. Who thought to fit that in to this forum makes me wonder, I should come up for air.. good God isn't it better to believe in a good God than that unprepared bus driver and all the people without a weapon for protection!
Don't they have a law stating you are legally able to carry a concealed weapon for cases as that one
Would had been than allowing a sick man to destroy a innocent man.. it's alarming how people travel as if they are on a Disney World Cruise

I'm done with my brusting energy of being shot down by a person, that thinks men are so justified to laugh at jokes that are very real for others.
I will gracefully leave by stage left exit in sure Canada said he is remorseful ten years ago
The only thing I'm laughing at is that some people think this is a real ad.

The only thing I'm laughing at is that some people think this is a real ad.
Consider this: If a man conceived this Joke/fake ad odds are he was only half joking. If a woman concieved of this, odds are she's had some experiences with men's wants that probably aren't much less extreme than the text presented. Which makes it very unfunny indeed, but after some the stupidity we've seen displayed in the last few decades nothing really surprises me anymore.

For the last few years satirists have had a much more difficult job because it's hard to top the outrageous and ignorant real life comments and actions of some people

Consider this: If a man conceived this Joke/fake ad odds are he was only half joking. If a woman concieved of this, odds are she's had some experiences with men's wants that probably aren't much less extreme than the text presented. Which makes it very unfunny indeed, but after some the stupidity we've seen displayed in the last few decades nothing really surprises me anymore.

For the last few years satirists have had a much more difficult job because it's hard to top the outrageous and ignorant real life comments and actions of some people
Any woman who has anything to do with a man who thinks like that ad is very bad at making choices.
And she would also have an elevator that doesn't reach the top floor.

True. But i didn't say a woman conceiving of that Roommate offer would have gone along with such a thing or anything like it. Only that she would have, like most women, have met men that thought like that and tried to con her onto things, and she might have ramped it up a bit to.drive home the point.

By the same token most men have probably met at least a couple of women that were no great prizes either.

Back