Scary stories to listen to in the dark. You Tube

Marie5656

Call me odd, but one thing I do enjoy watching on You Tube is a guy who calls himself Lazy Masquerade. He creates videos each telling a series of 5-6 scary, short stories. Allegedly true. I listen in the dark of course. Late in evening, before bed. Because, why not. LOL. I like his story telling, and his voice is great for the stories.
Link to his You Tube Channel is Lazy Masquerade
There are others, just need to do a search for scary stories, There is one called Mr. Nightmare. And a guy who calls himself Slapped Ham.

Linda

Back in the day my husband and I used to listen to Kraft Mystery Theater at night. I'll check these out Marie, thank you. We watch a lot of Youtube.

Marie5656

Original Poster
Back in the day my husband and I used to listen to Kraft Mystery Theater at night. I'll check these out Marie, thank you. We watch a lot of Youtube.
There is another I used to watch, but forget the name. Had it save on my old computer. Will have to find it. These are kind of like listening to radio stories.

Aunt Marg

Granny Pantie Power!
There was a guy that went by Creepy Pasta, that I really enjoyed. Can't find his videos anymore.

Another good listen, Unit #522.

There are others, but the narrators voices turn me off.