Scenes form today's yard sale

Are you selling anything this week end Deb? I would like to have a yard sale and I have tons of stuff to put in it. I used to have one or 2 each year for the last 15 years. The last time a couple years ago we had a few bad experiences with people "high" coming in to our sale!! We don't need that stress. One lady drove in our drive way right in the middle of our sale in a big 4 wheel drive pick up, and there is plenty of room to park outside our gate. She wanted to get her "friendly" (according to her) pitt bulls out to play with our tiny Seth and Minnie Mouse. She was higher than a kite and didn't seem to understand that Seth and Minnie would attack her dogs and then don't tell me her dogs wouldn't fight back. A few other bad experiences has shut down our sales here in the mts. I can haul my stuff to LA and have a sale in my son's yard, which is huge, but it'd sure be a lot of trouble to transport it.

You're absolutely right about the dogs. Even very loving and peaceful dogs will react if attacked. No dog is going to just stand around and let itself be attacked.

Back