Scott Peterson's Death Sentence Changed to Life

I considered starting a thread on this. It's my opinion that he is 100% guilty. His attorney proclaims he is innocent.

I guess Laci Peterson's family made impact statements probably again. Scott Peterson wanted to make a statement and the judge didn't allow it. Good. That child would now be 18.

I considered starting a thread on this. It's my opinion that he is 100% guilty. His attorney proclaims he is innocent.

I guess Laci Peterson's family made impact statements probably again. Scott Peterson wanted to make a statement and the judge didn't allow it. Good. That child would now be 18.
As with any criminal case, his attorney's job is to proclaim his client is innocent - whether he knows better or not.

As with any criminal case, his attorney's job is to proclaim his client is innocent - whether he knows better or not.
That is simply not true. Only blowhards seeking publicity do that. Most criminal attorneys don't do it. Most criminal attorneys don't know if their clients are factually innocent or not, unless the client tells them. Often the clients lie anyway.

I keep seeing re-dos or revisit different cases On A&E had a several episodes reviewing this case.
Everyone Involved in the production seems to want to throw in what ifs and did they miss that etc......... it seems like NO one is ever guilty.

See so much of this trying to retry with what ifs ..... sad that these networks and a few people making money re hashing sad events for fun?

Peterson is getting a new trial solely because everything the prosecutor said was a lie they actually have nothing on him other than his demeanor and lack of personality. Why would he kill her knowing there going to her moms that nite it’s possible she killed herself her hormones were very high she found out about amber and he might have said he wanted a divorce. While walking the dog down by the water she could have been so distraught and just walked into water I don’t think he killed her. It’s just the way he conducts himself that makes him look guilty

He killed his two daughters as well. Are you serious? They found the bodies. They were where he worked. Are you a serial killer groupie? I know we are forbidden from calling names on this forum, but I am SOOOO close.

really-dog.gif

Peterson is getting a new trial solely because everything the prosecutor said was a lie they actually have nothing on him other than his demeanor and lack of personality. Why would he kill her knowing there going to her moms that nite it’s possible she killed herself her hormones were very high she found out about amber and he might have said he wanted a divorce. While walking the dog down by the water she could have been so distraught and just walked into water I don’t think he killed her. It’s just the way he conducts himself that makes him look guilty
LOL. Perhaps you aren't aware that a tracking device was put on his vehicle. That's how police knew he was lying about where he was going - including when he drove to the bay to dump Laci's body.

Back