Senior Ladies Here Who Color Their Hair, What Product Do You Use?

Then there are young women who dye their hair grey . I hate it.

I so agree.. It seems to be the latest fad. Apparently they are getting tired of pink and purple.

iu

I always go to a salon. The colorist knows exactly what she's doing, how to get the exact color I want without damaging my hair or making it too red. When I was getting blonde highlights she used a blue dye. I asked her why, and she said "Because otherwise your hair would go bright orange. I need to neutralize it with a contrasting color." I wouldn't have known that.

I like makeup and would color my hair if it was grey. But I am lucky enough to have a nice shade of silver which everyone thinks I color it.
Till 2 weeks ago i had long hair to my waste and hubby told me it was beautiful hair which is why I kept it long but women my age do not look good with long hair. So I cut it to my shoulders.
So you had long waist length silver hair which your husband told you was beautiful so you cut it because you figured that women your age shouldn’t have long hair? 😳😧
Oh! There are many classy updos for long hair that are very age appropriate for seniors.

Back