September 2019.... Please Share your Day...

Its been a beautiful day here in Buffalo,temps in the mid 70's
This morning I went to KMart bought 2 pairs of pants,everything now is on sale.This is the last store in WNY still open,it will close for good in mid Dec. I would usually see the xmas stuff out on display,all I saw were Halloween decorations.It certainly isn't the same store like it was years ago.
After leaving there,went to the $ store for couple items
This afternoon,my next door neighbor and I went to sit in our community garden for about an hr watching nature ,just relaxing,perfect way to end the day

Another beautiful morning a carbon copy of yesterday and warmer
I've just come back from Kohl's ,bought 3 sweaters. Then I walked over to Big Lots bought couple things
After lunch&my nap,I'll stroll over to my close friends,Marcia&Dave house,see if I can take my favorite dog,'Aker'{pharoh hound} for his afternoon walk

Been another lovely day here . Temps around 70 deg!!...

IMG-6019.jpg

I got all the ironing all done this morning ( I hate ironing) so I felt virtuous, :giggle: then this afternoon, I drove to town and collected hubs dry cleaning, then took my latest eye prescription to the opticians shop and chose some new frames for my reading specs!! I've opted a colour I have never had before, a kind of aqua /turquoise blue.. Gotta wait a week for them to be made up!! £138 which includes thinning of the lenses

Struggled to sleep again last night then suddenly fell asleep on the couch. Sometimes when I can't sleep I go from the bed to the couch to see if I can sleep in one place better.

Took Suzy for her little walk this afternoon. Her poop looked okay but not as solid as it is at sometimes. I think she may be okay but still keeping a good eye on it. Last December she had diahhrea for 2 mos on and off and I had to take her to the emergency vet and the regular vet and we finally got it cleared up. It was a nightmare, though. I was so worried about her. Hopefully she is going to be okay.

Got my food from Aldi's delivered and they missed putting the blueberries in my bags. I went to the instacart site and reported it and got a refund. Otherwise everything looked good as usual.

It's a pretty nice day today. Not too hot and not too cold but it's going to get a bit sticky this weekend. Thank God I have my new AC.

@hollydolly Also called my bank and my debit card is okay, they didn't even see the online stores I tried in their notes. So I have used it and it is ok. So grateful for that!

To everyone reading this, thanks and:

10vFTX4.png

Good Morning Ladies and Gents... How are we all doing... Doing better here, almost back to myself... Not a lot to report new... Haven't done a he11 of a lot last little bit... Hid the last week but coming around... Look out world... Anyways, Kids, I hope YOU all have a wonderful Thursday... and God Bless YOU all...
Mike
Good to see you back and on the mend Mike. I hope that continues for you.... (y)

Hi Mike,welcome back,glad you're feeling better
This morning I'll be at my church doing usual weekly computer tasks
This afternoon,I'll be taking my favorite dog,"Aker' on a walk,or he'll be taking me
When we get to the bottom of the porch steps,I always say 'which way do you want to go?'I just follow him LOL

Yesterday my friend came over for lunch; a fun day.

I made garlic shrimp in olive oil with red pepper flakes over linguini, topped with capers, fresh chopped parsley, scallions and a bit of lemon juice. Also Italian bread and white wine.

We were friends in high school and beyond, but lost touch eventually as often happens; ran into each other on Face book and enjoyed catching up for the past year or so.

It's been another glorious day today!! ..🌞 slept really badly last night, coughing all night and it left me with a splitting headache that's been hard to shift .

Tried to keep a little busy today to stop me going back to bed, so I mowed front and back lawns.. and re-potted some new plants.., Oh I nearly forgot, I also topped up the radiator and the washer in my car, and checked the oil, then brushed out all the dust from under the Bonnet ( Hood)... loads of spiders webs in there...

It's been another glorious day today!! ..🌞 slept really badly last night, coughing all night and it left me with a splitting headache that's been hard to shift .

Tried to keep a little busy today to stop me going back to bed, so I mowed front and back lawns.. and re-potted some new plants.., Oh I nearly forgot, I also topped up the radiator and the washer in my car, and checked the oil, then brushed out all the dust from under the Bonnet ( Hood)... loads of spiders webs in there...

have you tried a heating pad for the headache? I put one on the little knobby thing right under my neck, and it really helps.

And eww...at the spiders. I hate spiders. Although I've put tons of them around the house for Halloween. I don't sound right, do I?

Got a set of wheel bearings and installed them on my backhoe. Then, down into the lower woods to dig a ditch through the trees to try and divert some of the water flowing into my field ever since some gomer tried to clear a firebreak on the road behind my place and changed the water flow so it no longer goes into a culvert and down a creek. :mad: Spent the entire day down there cutting trees and digging the ditch. Now, it's clean up time and take the wife out to her bingo game. I think maybe I'll sip a little Southern Comfort while she's playing. ;)

Got 4 hrs. of sleep last night so I'm so tired I don't know exactly what I'm doing...🤪 Got a cab ride to the bank today and then home.

Listened to some music today. Walked the dog. The manager came over to put some crystals down the drain in the kitchen because it was gurgling and the water came up some twice last night. Hopefully this will stop it from flooding the kitchen like it did several years ago. As a precaution I took everything out in the lower cupboards. The last time it flooded everything got soaked and gross. Also took the rug out of the kitchen.

All I really want to do right now is eat dinner and sleep..😌🧀🍞🍅

The trouble is Grammie, that the headache is caused by pain behind my eye. I somehow managed to strain it when I was coughing so much... I feel like someone is pressing their thumb on my eyeball, and that's casuing the headache right across my forehead!!

@hollydolly I hope YOU begin to feel much better soon... Prayers and Thoughts are with YOU...

Well, good morning Kids... How are we all doing today, doing pretty good here, got about 4 hours of sleep... Might try again after I am through here today... Only because we have a long day ahead of us... My niece is getting married @ 4 this afternoon... Be good to see family and friends... Suppose to be a sunny and very warm day today... so that is also good for them...

Kids, I hope YOU all have a GREAT Friday... Prayers and Thoughts are with YOU all...
Mike

Back