Seriously Retired

Hello RubyK, well after what seems like the passing of considerable time since my last post there have been no additional reactions.

Believe it or not, I am kept quite busy with another important post that occurs between me and a good friend in America via email. This person is retired and disabled thus has significant time on his hands for conversation. To put it in terms of how much we communicate, after meeting this man in August 2019 on another forum we hit it off with substantial like interests and have exchanged in excess of 1800 emails that range in topic from science, math, the cosmos, religion, politics, and many others.

This is not to say I won’t continue posts on this Senior Forum, only that they will be very limited and few and far between. I came here, to begin with, seeking answers to health insurance for seniors in America and not necessarily to establish any close relationships.

Again anyone on this forum is welcome to read my last post that includes the main document of my memoirs, which is only one of several additional documents that include additional information about my life. Including also are many photos as I was an avid photographer when I was trucking.

Attachments

• FRIENDS.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 3
Hello RubyK, I see you are from Minnesota, or so it seems from your post. Sorry for such a delay, I've been on a sort of sabbatical from forum posting. As a matter of course I usually am not one to spend much time on social media which more significantly explains my sabbatical from forum posting. If I am successful in attaching my main memoir document you will have the opportunity then to read much more about my life. My memoirs consist of a plethora of additional documents, images, and the like for which it would be much time-consuming to attach all here. Rather, if interested, I will add anyone who would like to read and see what else my memoir collection consists of by adding your personal email to my DropBox memoir location. Doing so provides a link I then send to your email whereupon you can gain access to much more.
If interested send a reply to dwightdarl@gmail.com and I will set up in DropBox the link. Hopefully, other members will see this post and respond accordingly.
I see my last post was deleted so again I will post the same message.
Hello RubyK, well after what seems like the passing of considerable time since my last post there have been no additional reactions.

Believe it or not, I am kept quite busy with another important post that occurs between me and a good friend in America via email. This person is retired and disabled thus has significant time on his hands for conversation as do I. To put it in terms of how much we communicate, after meeting this man in August 2019 on another forum we hit it off with substantial like interests and have exchanged in excess of 1800 emails that range in topic from science, math, the cosmos, religion, politics, and many others.

This is not to say I won’t continue posts on this Senior Forum, only that they will be very limited and few and far between. I came here, to begin with, seeking answers to health insurance for seniors in America and not necessarily to establish any close relationships.

Again anyone on this forum is welcome to read my last post that includes the main document of my memoirs, which is only one of several additional documents that include additional information about my life. Including also are many photos as I was an avid photographer when I was trucking.

Attachments

• FRIENDS.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 1
Well, don't that just beat all? Did not see there was a second page so thought a post was deleted, my bad.

Attachments

• LMAO.jpg
    LMAO.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Somedays Are Like This.jpg
    Somedays Are Like This.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1

Back