Show Us Your Fur or Feathered Kids!

After my beloved little Chipper passed away, it took me a long time to even be able to think about getting another dog, and I knew that no other dog could ever replace him in my heart. Chipper was my Fuzzy Kid; but I missed having a dog to hold and pet, and finally, I found a poodle that needed a good home, and adopted him.
I spent a while trying to decide what to name him, and in the meantime, I just called him “Poodle”, and it stuck. Once he learned that Poodle was HIM , then it became his permanent name.

He is a smart little fellow, and I am so glad that I got him !
Here is a picture of both of them. The one on the left is Poodle, and the one on the right was my Yorkie-poo, Chipper.

A57C4EC6-886B-46CA-989E-A696FB6EE417.jpeg

After my beloved little Chipper passed away, it took me a long time to even be able to think about getting another dog, and I knew that no other dog could ever replace him in my heart. Chipper was my Fuzzy Kid; but I missed having a dog to hold and pet, and finally, I found a poodle that needed a good home, and adopted him.
I spent a while trying to decide what to name him, and in the meantime, I just called him “Poodle”, and it stuck. Once he learned that Poodle was HIM , then it became his permanent name.

Here is a picture of both of them. The one on the left is Poodle, and the one on the right was my Yorkie-poo, Chipper.

View attachment 105416
Two beautiful babies. They both look so well groomed and obviously well loved :)

View attachment 105416
I’m so sorry for the loss of Chipper , your yorkie poo. What a sweetie. These guys steal our hearts for sure. Poodle looks like another great heart stealer.
Gorgeous photos

My son's puppy is 3 months old and weighs 2.2lbs...:love:
107586039_10217989593634541_698897870650140709_n.jpg

Back