Stair climbing

If a set of 5 gets your heart pumping then I think that it would be fine.

Why not get out of the house and walk, get a little sun, fresh air, etc...

Alternate a fast pace on one block with a slow pace on the next block it should drive the neighbors crazy.

Just remember to take a scarf/mask in case you run into someone on your travels.

Good for you Deb, glad you're staying active indoors! I agree with Aunt Bea, whatever gets your heart pumping is good. Taking a walk outdoors if you're able to is excellent exercise for mind and body, just wear a mask and be careful if you do that.

Walking stairs is considered a weight-bearing exercise, your body being the weight....great for bone strength and health!

Good for you Deb, even one at a time will do you good
and if you spread them you will get you 260 easily.

Mike.

Last edited:
Well done, Deb.

Just for a change and to make it more interesting, why not climb/descend the stairs to music, fast music if you're feeling energetic, slow music if you're a bit knackered.......just a daft thought....😊

Cardio means getting your heart reacting(pumping). If you are doing casual work then do the 260 steps but if you are aggressive I would not risk falling down the 13 steps. Actually, you could remain at the bottom and go one step up and one step down over and over.

Good for you Deb, glad you're staying active indoors! I agree with Aunt Bea, whatever gets your heart pumping is good. Taking a walk outdoors if you're able to is excellent exercise for mind and body, just wear a mask and be careful if you do that.

Walking stairs is considered a weight-bearing exercise, your body being the weight....great for bone strength and health!
So true. It's important to include stairs in your life. I plan to get off the elevator a floor or two early and walk up to my floor this year.

Back