Starbucks is open for 24 hours now.

No... although our lockdown has been lifted for a couple of months now..( we're going back into it on Thursday)..our stores generally have nebver recovered. None of the supermarkets are open 24 hour now.. instead only open from 6am till midnight...

Starbucks is one of the few chains of coffee houses which survived the last lockdown... and are open from 7am to 7pm

None of the supermarkets are open 24 hour now.. instead only open from 6am till midnight...
IMO, the stores appreciate not having to be open 24 hours per day. It saves them money.

Our Starbucks isn’t open overnight. I don’t know if any of the coffee shops are, not even Tim Hortons. We don’t have the population for it.

..and it's horrible coffee to boot....
I agree, it is not the most desirable coffee. Before the pandemic hit we were stranded in an airport due to mechanical difficulties with the plane and a reported 2 hours delay turned into 10 hours. The only thing open overnight was a starbucks, I love my coffee, but I just could not handle their coffee, even in the wee hours of the morning.

Back