Staying sexy

He stayed sexy--
Robert Plant 'Can't Relate' to 'Stairway to Heaven' Anymore

Have I been staying sexy? Well no. This prostrate cancer hormone treatment I am undergoing has turned me into a "completely harmless male." The doctor tells me that it will be about ten months before my body started making testosterone again. So I will be closing in on 79 before I get any "mojo" back, ... and it may be a mute point by then anyway.

But I did have my "time in the sun." Now, I am just an agreeable old guy with good memories, a few stories to tell, and a few adventures ahead of me with my lady.

Have I been staying sexy? Well no. This prostrate cancer hormone treatment I am undergoing has turned me into a "completely harmless male." The doctor tells me that it will be about ten months before my body started making testosterone again. So I will be closing in on 79 before I get any "mojo" back, ... and it may be a mute point by then anyway.

But I did have my "time in the sun." Now, I am just an agreeable old guy with good memories, a few stories to tell, and a few adventures ahead of me with my lady.
Hope you get well soon...Stay sexy my friend.

Hope you get well soon...Stay sexy my friend.
Thank you my friend!

While there is some temptation for me to deny it, I have accepted the simple fact is that this is my new reality. I have to "roll with it" if I am to survive. My cancer was found fairly early and everyone that I have talked to who went through this treatment went on to live another 10 to 20 years. Many of them return to actually being sexually active. My Doctor advises that I am doing well and I do know that I am on the "downhill slide" with this thing. I am largely beyond the rough parts and am simply dealing with hot flashes, fatigue and some muscle loss. I will be heading back to the gym for more vigorous workouts in about a year.

There is still a lot of beauty and joy in this world and I intend to enjoy it. "Crying into my beer" is not for me. I suspect that some of the other men (or husbands of women on this forum) may experience what I am going through and maybe what I say here today will help them "keep their chins up."

My wife has simply been wonderful through this struggle.

Thank you my friend!

While there is some temptation for me to deny it, I have accepted the simple fact is that this is my new reality. I have to "roll with it" if I am to survive. My cancer was found fairly early and everyone that I have talked to who went through this treatment went on to live another 10 to 20 years. Many of them return to actually being sexually active. My Doctor advises that I am doing well and I do know that I am on the "downhill slide" with this thing. I am largely beyond the rough parts and am simply dealing with hot flashes, fatigue and some muscle loss. I will be heading back to the gym for more vigorous workouts in about a year.

There is still a lot of beauty and joy in this world and I intend to enjoy it. "Crying into my beer" is not for me. I suspect that some of the other men (or husbands of women on this forum) may experience what I am going through and maybe what I say here today will help them "keep their chins up."

My wife has simply been wonderful through this struggle.
You sound like you have a great attitude and a good supportive wife, so I’m betting you’re gonna be just fine. I wish you the very best!(y)

Back