My favorite store bought bread is Dave’s Killer Bread
gHMk7bt.png

I have paid the $5/loaf and will do it again
I recommend checking out Dave's story

However, I usually buy our local Vitabee
iL7EBzM.png

A tidy little loaf of goodness, $5/3 loaves
Makes great toast
Gary I've found the Dave's bread in the day old bread store for about $3.00. It goes quick so don't have to worry about it getting stale.

My favorite store bought bread is Dave’s Killer Bread
gHMk7bt.png

I have paid the $5/loaf and will do it again
I recommend checking out Dave's story

We've been buying Oroweat Oatnut for years now, we both like it best over all the other ones we tried.

c308f52bc581a10e0ae0e924db26616a_medium.png

We still buy Orowheat, but recently tried the Dave's bread that you mentioned Gary. We really like the Good Seed and have bought several loaves already, will continue to buy it. Just keep the floss handy, lots of seeds.

I throw some spelt flour in the bread maker, add egg replacer, baking powder, a pinch of salt, a bit of tapioca flour, then some water and olive oil. Let the paddle knead the dough. Put about a tablespoon into each round in the mini muffin sheet, pop into the oven. Keep the minis in the fridge. Usually polish them off in a week.

When I read the ingredients labels of store-bought bread, I always talk myself out of buying those loaves. I want to eat bread, not a chemistry set.

Oroweat is one of the better choices, in a pinch, as I recall.

We’ve replaced our bread habits by having saltines or some other type of cracker with our meals. When we do have a sandwich, we buy Dollar General white bread for $1.39. It’s the same loaf of bread as the $3.49 brand bread sitting right next to it.

I like bread but it will really pack the lbs. on me so I try not to eat very much of it. This is the kind of bread I buy at the grocery store:

ezekiel-bread.jpg

At $5 bucks a loaf it's kinda pricey but like I said, I try not to eat much bread.

I like bread but it will really pack the lbs. on me so I try not to eat very much of it. This is the kind of bread I buy at the grocery store:

View attachment 66612

At $5 bucks a loaf it's kinda pricey but like I said, I try not to eat much bread.

I like the Peace Dove. Their motto should be "Buy our bread and peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars."

Back