Strange coincidence about China

deaver

china has laid claim to several of the paracel islands in the south china sea along with vietnam, the pi et al..
one of the island groups is the spratly islands. this was part of a computer simulation game developed by tom clancy, around 2006, The name of the game was 'ssn' and was a submarine game pitting the player against china....

China's boundaries were historically, the sea, the mountains, and the desert. It's reach did not extend beyond this until the Qing dynasty, mid 17th century.

apparently the participants on this forum do not keep up on the news. does noone know how much china/america have been having problems lately? my post was not about how much land mass china claimed but the fact that there was a computer game years before the current situation between our two countries. yalls need to get your heads out of the jungle and come into the real world of what might be happening in the very near future. we have virus running amok, we have supply chain disruptions, we have violent unrest. wait wait I think I know what the problem is,,,yall don't care...ha.. silly me!

so now china has mad a statement warning of possible conflicts.
Yalls best be taking a look at whats going on between us and china and making some plans.

con front.JPG

China is an enigma to me in that it has stayed out of other countries wars for many years and developed trade relations instead. While the United States has engaged in many wars in many countries during the past few decades. In the Russia-Ukraine conflict China has stayed out of it and only offered a proposal for a peace agreement. China has stayed out of the various Islamic wars.in the middle-east. In the looming showdown between Islam and the Judeo-Christian culture, China might ally with the Islamic countries just to defeat the U.S., but would never adopt the Islamic culture as its own. So it’s a strange situation.

It should be noted that China is keeping 12 million MUSLIMS in concentration camps for the last six years. The death toll is huge. It also should be noted that Israel and China have been cooperating in the development of new weapons.

The way North Korea, China, Russia, and Iran are acting, there will be World War 3 within 10Yrs. I won't be here to see it, but after that nobody, else will be either!!

The way North Korea, China, Russia, and Iran are acting, there will be World War 3 within 10Yrs. I won't be here to see it, but after that nobody, else will be either!!
Nuclear war that destroys everyone is certainly possible. However, a ship with an EMP generator (electro magnetic pulse) could get close enough to the U.S. and still be in international waters to destroy our electrical grid and cell phone towers with no damage to the aggressor country. Americans would self-destruct without digital electronics. Most individuals are voluntarily putting all their assets under the control of digital electronics and those of us who aren’t are being squeezed by banks and commerce to do so in order to create a paperless society totally dependent upon digital electronics. This is a no win situation.

Up to you guys if you want to continue but just a little reminder in case you get too involved..lol

seven-rays-no-politics-zone-sr831-original-imaey8mzhb9gfgzh.jpeg

We have been in undeclared and unrecognized (in USA) Cyber, Economic and space war with China for 5..10 years.

Wither this is WWII is a matter of definition.

Clausewitz, “war is not merely a political act but a real political instrument, a continuation of political intercourse, a carrying out of the same by other means,” (On War (1943), pp. 280).

In this day and age, I don’t think any country would just go to war with another country without provocation. It wouldn’t be dumb to think that other countries may come to the aid of the country being castigated. However, if China would attack Taiwan and the U.S. would come to Taiwan’s aid, China may look at our intervention as a segue to attack us.

In the past, I have considered the possibility of going to war with China and what would it look like. I don’t know if China would consider a battlefield type war (boots on the ground invasion), or if they would keep it strictly as a war fought on the water and in the air, or all 3. I doubt if they would go immediately to using nuclear weapons, however, I wouldn’t doubt them using biological weapons.

I would hope our Generals and Admirals have prepared for any type. Releasing COVID may have been a pretext for war against the U.S. I’m not a conspiracist, but anything is possible with Xi Jinping. He’s a close second to Putin. With all the crap he has done to some of his people, he has shown how ruthless he can be.

JMO

there is a mis-quote about the next war or wars from einstein here is snopes.

Professor Albert Einstein was asked by friends at a recent dinner party what new weapons might be employed in World War III. Appalled at the implications, he shook his head.

After several minutes of meditation, he said. "I don't know what weapons might be used in World War III. But there isn't any doubt what weapons will be used in World War IV."

"And what are those?" a guest asked.

"Stone spears," said Einstein.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/einstein-world-war-iv-sticks-stones/

a statement found in Latin author Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus's tract De Re Militari back during the roman conquests.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM, (Therefore let him who desires peace prepare for war.)
It is usually interpreted as meaning peace through strength.

I think war is coming. what kind, whether nuclear or ground/sea based will be determined by who feels they are losing the most. the vast distance to be covered does not lend itself well to boots on the ground even if you have a great many boots. the sea has always beeen a place for battle, great ones have been fought there over the years and the winner was the one that held the greatest esteem for peace.
I do not think it will be in my lifetime, for this I am thankful, but there is so little time left!

China has busied itself with re-establishing a modern day silk road during the past few decades with trade agreements that provided modern railroads, ports, and air service to countries trading with them. I was encouraged when today’s news about the meeting between Putin and Xi Jinping said it was about trade and peace rather than providing Russia with arms. Of course I know this could turn on a dime and in a world war China might ally with Russia, but so far China has stayed out of conflicts around the world.

Perhaps if America started to mind its own business and stopped sticking its nose in the affairs of other countries, China might not feel threatened.
China has a variety of territorial claims on more than a dozen Asian countries, including Taiwan, an ally of the US and a manufacturer of the most advanced computer chips in the world. China‘s ally, Russia, clearly has its eye on fourteen former member states of the old Soviet Union, one of them being Ukraine, and of course North Korea is intent on gaining control of the South. If the Us simply stands by and watches much of the developed world swallowed, where does that leave us and our remaining allies, economically and militarily?

Nobody seems to be paying attention to what Russia and China were saying at their meeting and why this alliance could bring down the US from being the number one superpower...
A few excerpts...
Russia and China will expand scientific exchanges to ensure the technological leadership of the two countries.
Russia and China insist that NATO strictly observe the defensive nature of their organization and respect foreign sovereignty.

And this one in particular could present a clear danger to our monetary system.
Russia, China and the rest of the BRIC nations (BRICS is an acronym for the powerful grouping of the world's leading emerging market economies, namely Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) will no longer be using the petro dollar.

Death is certain for ALL people. Most die from natural causes. Very few die in wars no matter how big they are. The best hope for all is faith in Jesus Christ so that He can take us to Heaven upon our death.

Death is certain for ALL people. Most die from natural causes. Very few die in wars no matter how big they are. The best hope for all is faith in Jesus Christ so that He can take us to Heaven upon our death.
This is the start of a Spiritual War....Good vs evil...Right vs wrong...We are witnessing the end, unless GOD intervenes....Everything is opposite...God said evil will be called Good & Good called evil...

Mitch, the growing China/Russia axis has little direct connection to death. It signals a growing political and economic dominance by two aggressive world powers that are intent on expanding their borders and influence at the expense of the United States and all those who oppose them. Could death be a byproduct of this expansion? Of course, but only one of many I’ll effects.

Nobody seems to be paying attention to what Russia and China were saying at their meeting and why this alliance could bring down the US from being the number one superpower...
US national security forces and military are paying attention. US politicians aren't, but they know they don't have to. That's what their national security forces and military advisors are for.

Back