Stress due to poor customer service

I am having phone trouble too; when it rains it pours, right?:) I may have to replace my beloved landline phone. What happens is when someone calls me the call disconnects. Imagine how frustrating that is, when I have asked someone to phone and the phone then disconnects. It only happens with certain calls.
are you sure it's your phone that's broken and not your line ?
[/QUOTE]
Not sure at all. Someone from the company we use is coming out on Saturday to check if it's the line.

Here's something not just stressful but scary too. I had just finished heating up some frozen corn in the microwave. When I took out the corn, shut the door and walked away, the microwave started up on it's own and wouldn't stop running no matter what I did other than open the door. Finally, I just left the door open for a while. When I closed it the next time, it stayed off. A service call is in my future too.

Here's something not just stressful but scary too. I had just finished heating up some frozen corn in the microwave. When I took out the corn, shut the door and walked away, the microwave started up on it's own and wouldn't stop running no matter what I did other than open the door. Finally, I just left the door open for a while. When I closed it the next time, it stayed off. A service call is in my future too.
That would have made me uneasy, too. I hope you get that fixed!

Back