Tapping - Wake Up the Body and Mind

jaminhealth

I've been Tapping for years but kinda got out of doing it in recent months, I think a lot due to my recent hospital/rehabs...more reason to be doing it..Did it this morning before I got out of bed, did my stretching and some meditation and then Tapping and I could feel the body being energized. Waking up the blood. It's cheap and easy and one never knows until they've experienced it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5l70B3BA8c

I never heard of "Tapping". So I followed your video and it's easy to do and fun to try. I'll tell my kids about it too. My daughter just said she never heard of it. Thanks.

I never heard of "Tapping". So I followed your video and it's easy to do and fun to try. I'll tell my kids about it too. My daughter just said she never heard of it. Thanks.

There is so MUCH holistic healing people never heard of...thank goodness for these support groups...and being at the right place at the right times in life. Many are asleep at their wheels and closed to holistic protocols.

My first encounter on Tapping was seeing a guru person on TV tapping all over his body...I then took off and did my research...he was happy and laughing.

To be honest, it didn't do anything for me but I don't really have any emotional pain to deal with that I can think of. Sometimes I'll feel a slight hit to my self esteem but it's fleeting and probably fairly normal. I don't have any anxiety or depression or significant regrets other than a few missed opportunities so I don't think this will benefit me.

I do know 2 people that struggle with anxiety so maybe for them this would be beneficial. I can see where it could help others.

It's to wake up the blood and get things moving better in the body...our blood does become stagnant. Something to do every day. Lara, could be you have no issues to work on, how rare. But great for you.

There is so MUCH holistic healing people never heard of...thank goodness for these support groups...and being at the right place at the right times in life. Many are asleep at their wheels and closed to holistic protocols.

My first encounter on Tapping was seeing a guru person on TV tapping all over his body...I then took off and did my research...he was happy and laughing.

"There is so MUCH holistic healing people never heard of..."

Could be because in a nutshell it doesn't work. Let's face it, if these things really relieved , cured , ? People would be shouting it from the roof tops....and virtually everyone would know.........jmo

"There is so MUCH holistic healing people never heard of..."

Could be because in a nutshell it doesn't work. Let's face it, if these things really relieved , cured , ? People would be shouting it from the roof tops....and virtually everyone would know.........jmo

It's a BIG world we have, something like 6Billion population. How many Americans know about Tapping, I have no clue, but not many...America is pharma controlled. We have no idea how many know about Tapping in the U.S....but those in the holistic world of healing, know about it.

It's a BIG world we have, something like 6Billion population. How many Americans know about Tapping, I have no clue, but not many...America is pharma controlled. We have no idea how many know about Tapping in the U.S....but those in the holistic world of healing, know about it.

Not arguing that at all...My point is, if any significant relief / cure, of any significant condition was the result of these holistic 'treatments' ? I doubt the result could be kept quiet. As such the positive result would be widely known.....not just kept almost a secret within the holistic community.

If for example I could cure my arthritis pain, or perhaps lessen the condition itself, by some simple low cost, noninvasive means. I would be on the phone to my local media,to make sure I could share / spread this terrific news. And IMO it would surely spread from there . If any of the above could be true ? Then , again opinion, there would be virtually no [____] pick a condition.

rgp: Tapping is not for curing, it's an adjunct to "feel better overall" as I see it.

I live with 60 yrs of arthritis issues and in recent years more pain due to hip replacement which truly messed my body up more, may have fixed one area but the complications from the surgery, good grief...there is no one cure, there is management of it all.

Now when I found Pycnogenol back in 1995 I was taking allergy/sinus drugs and getting shots from allergist, well never getting better, just more drugs and more doctor's visits...this Pycnogenol was a miracle I didn't expect...we were told MAY prevent cancer(s) and that's main reason for my starting on it, low and behold it got me off the drugs for allergies and no more doctors. Then a year later, grape seed ex entered my life and I've been taking it for over 22 yrs. No drugs, no doctors for allergies...

I don't go to docs for arthritis but went for the hip replacement and often regret doing that.

Why we don't see TV ads for grape seed extract all over the TV, I don't know. Maybe someone can answer that....the supplement world does not have the power of pharma for starters.

Supplements do work but we just don't hear about how great we feel since upping our magnesium, how breast pain is gone since dosing with Iodine daily and how Crystalline drops for my eyes keeps cataracts from my eyes. Everyone around me has done cataract surgery and not me at 80.

Well, I defend supplements as they work in my life and why they are not shouted from the roof tops, can't answer that one. Medical industrial business is huge and powerful.

Here is a very powerful "Aha" moment I had that I believe can work to heal "arthritis" for everyone without the need for doctors, pharma, or even holistic medicines. It works when you can't exercise even. But once you stop follow this plan (below), the arthritis will return. It happened to me.

A while back, I had some serious arthritis going on in my legs to where I couldn't walk or sleep at night with the pain. I needed a cane. Couldn't exercise. Couldn't go up and down stairs. I blamed it on the barometric pressure but it began to continue non-stop even when the barometric pressure changed. As soon as I quit eating brown stuff (chocolate, potatoes, brown bread) and white stuff (sugar flour salt dairy) and started eating organic dark greens and salmon, the pain completely stopped and I could walk normally again.

Here is a very powerful "Aha" moment I had that I believe can work to heal "arthritis" for everyone without the need for doctors, pharma, or even holistic medicines. It works when you can't exercise even. But once you stop follow this plan (below), the arthritis will return. It happened to me.

A while back, I had some serious arthritis going on in my legs to where I couldn't walk or sleep at night with the pain. I needed a cane. Couldn't exercise. Couldn't go up and down stairs. I blamed it on the barometric pressure but it began to continue non-stop even when the barometric pressure changed. As soon as I quit eating brown stuff (chocolate, potatoes, brown bread) and white stuff (sugar flour salt dairy) and started eating organic dark greens and salmon, the pain completely stopped and I could walk normally again.

Food eliminations made a HUGE difference, I know that one. Eliminating WHITE foods for sure...flour, sugar and I do a lot of that, but for me, my OA is so much from structural issues from hip job and then a staph infection in knee over a year ago and docs negligence in finding the infection and then a knee "clean out"...all messed me up more.

Many many live with arthritis and I do agree the FOODS are critical to work on.

rgp: Tapping is not for curing, it's an adjunct to "feel better overall" as I see it.

I live with 60 yrs of arthritis issues and in recent years more pain due to hip replacement which truly messed my body up more, may have fixed one area but the complications from the surgery, good grief...there is no one cure, there is management of it all.

Now when I found Pycnogenol back in 1995 I was taking allergy/sinus drugs and getting shots from allergist, well never getting better, just more drugs and more doctor's visits...this Pycnogenol was a miracle I didn't expect...we were told MAY prevent cancer(s) and that's main reason for my starting on it, low and behold it got me off the drugs for allergies and no more doctors. Then a year later, grape seed ex entered my life and I've been taking it for over 22 yrs. No drugs, no doctors for allergies...

I don't go to docs for arthritis but went for the hip replacement and often regret doing that.

Why we don't see TV ads for grape seed extract all over the TV, I don't know. Maybe someone can answer that....the supplement world does not have the power of pharma for starters.

Supplements do work but we just don't hear about how great we feel since upping our magnesium, how breast pain is gone since dosing with Iodine daily and how Crystalline drops for my eyes keeps cataracts from my eyes. Everyone around me has done cataract surgery and not me at 80.

Well, I defend supplements as they work in my life and why they are not shouted from the roof tops, can't answer that one. Medical industrial business is huge and powerful.

Well, of course if it works for [you] great...but i still maintain it is largely a placebo effect.

As for food sensitivity ? It is limited to such a small margin of folks , to say it is a viable concern is largely ridiculous. And yes, just too see , I have tried it for nearly a year. No difference felt/noticed.

Celiac disease / gluten sensitivity is so rare IMO it is somewhat irresponsible to even suggest that measures against it will / could have far reaching result for the masses.

Again, if these 'natural' / low-cost / non-invasive methods really worked for any relief , to a large segment condition sufferers .....they would be widely known, and the condition would 'basically' be non-existent'

From the nutrition authority website;...........

Celiac disease is the most severe form of gluten intolerance.

It is an autoimmune disease that affects about 1% of the population and may lead to damage in the digestive system.

For me a lot of it has been genetics, my mother's side were full of OA...dad's side not so much..they both lived into 90's and dad to 95 and hardly ever mentioned OA.

How active one has been in life says a lot...I was very active dancing for decades from 12 yrs old and then years of exercise...

And I eliminated BREAD in my life over 10 yrs ago...and the crackers I eat are gluten free.

I agree completely. I had experienced severe arthritis pain in hips knees and back since 2015 and walked with a limp since the left hip pain was so extreme. This June 2018 I started Atkins I wanted to lose a few pounds. Atkins is severely carbohydrate restricted. Within two weeks of starting I was completely pain free and no longer limping. I always knew the connection between simple carbs and inflammation but never took any action.

I am so grateful to be pain and limp free NOTHING could induce me to at a simple carbs. I look at my former friends, pastry of all kinds and any chip or cracker, and I see the PAIN in my mind.

I agree completely. I had experienced severe arthritis pain in hips knees and back since 2015 and walked with a limp since the left hip pain was so extreme. This June 2018 I started Atkins I wanted to lose a few pounds. Atkins is severely carbohydrate restricted. Within two weeks of starting I was completely pain free and no longer limping. I always knew the connection between simple carbs and inflammation but never took any action.

I am so grateful to be pain and limp free NOTHING could induce me to at a simple carbs. I look at my former friends, pastry of all kinds and any chip or cracker, and I see the PAIN in my mind.

It's true, I've removed those carbs from the body but I do cheat when I'm out a bit...Like today, I may have a reuben sandwich. I'll see once I sit down and look at menu.

Crystalline drops for my eyes keeps cataracts from my eyes. Everyone around me has done cataract surgery and not me at 80.

I realize this is an old thread so hope you notice this post.. What eye drops do you buy for cataracts? ... Our eye doctor told us we are in the very beginning stages of cataracts so I researched and found VisualOcuity. We have used it daily for at least a year but I have no way of knowing if it really works. It has several ingredients but what it contains for cataracts is n-acetyl-carnosine and potassium carbonate. I am always seeking to find other drops that will work for us.

Thank you for any help you can share with us!

Late to this thread as well, but I believe there is value in tapping as a way of promoting centering, living in the present moment, and building a brain/body connection. Males in particular are taught to suck up emotional pain, the identification and recognition of which is perceived as weakness. Clearly tapping is meant to be practiced in the privacy of your own home, as performing it in public would cause you to get many strange glances!

Back