Tell me what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sympathy goes with "gay people". They must feel "which way to go."

One of my college classmates was gay and we were friends as well as the other classmates.
During recess we talked and he explained re: "Gay problems". I learned a lot from him.
He never hit on me. We were simply good classmate friends.

Because gays were once arrested imprisoned for being gay. Denied employment. Denied housing. Were beaten and murdered. For being themselves. For being who they are. Now gay people can be honest with themselves and to the world. Pride overcomes where shame and threat once were "normal". That is why Rosemarie. That is why an oppressed group feels the need to shout and celebrate that they exist and share this planet. Even sharing it with hostile people. Oppression still occurs in many hell holes of other nations where being gay is life threatening. That is why, Rosemarie.
Absolutely.

Because gays were once arrested imprisoned for being gay. Denied employment. Denied housing. Were beaten and murdered. For being themselves. For being who they are. Now gay people can be honest with themselves and to the world. Pride overcomes where shame and threat once were "normal". That is why Rosemarie. That is why an oppressed group feels the need to shout and celebrate that they exist and share this planet. Even sharing it with hostile people. Oppression still occurs in many hell holes of other nations where being gay is life threatening. That is why, Rosemarie.

There have always been homosexuals, it's nothing new. In ancient Greece and Rome, they were simply accepted...no big deal. Many of the men who became monks did so because they were 'gay'. It's only quite recently that they were seen as being unnatural, and were persecuted. Perhaps if they simply got on with their lives instead of constantly reminding people of their 'difference, they might get more sympathy from people like me. The men who own one of my local shops are a gay couple. They are very nice people and I get on well with them. It's obvious that they are homosexual, they don't try to hide it. At the same time, they don't stuff it down your throat either. As I've just said, if there were more like them, they might be more accepted by the rest of society.

Two of my three kids have chosen not to have children. So how do you classify them?

All three of my children have decided not to have kids. However, they are all in heterosexual relationships....therefore they are childless by choice.

I think the rise in homosexuality is caused by the pollution in our world. This is another thing which was predicted but ignored. Hormones are added to many of our foods, which is bound to have an effect on our bodies.

I think the rise in homosexuality is caused by the pollution in our world. This is another thing which was predicted but ignored. Hormones are added to many of our foods, which is bound to have an effect on our bodies.

Wow. Just.....wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back