The Aroma Of Cordite

Prolly get ripped for saying this but I enjoy the smell after firearms have been discharged, and assume that it's the cordite.

I wonder if the smell is the same when the propellant is old time, sulfurous, black powder? 🤔
Lol, it's OK to like the smell of discharged firearms. Not anymore- but I used to like the smell of diesel fuel, even diesel exhaust...back when I was a diesel mechanic in the Army...how weird is that! :ROFLMAO:

Lol, it's OK to like the smell of discharged firearms. Not anymore- but I used to like the smell of diesel fuel, even diesel exhaust...back when I was a diesel mechanic in the Army...how weird is that! :ROFLMAO:
Diesel doesn't bother me, growing up in the big city and its buses, and since 1977 around farms.

I loved the smell of caps
220px-Z%C3%BCndpl%C3%A4ttchen1.jpg

I have never been around a discharged gun so I don't know what it smells like. Maybe a bit of sulphur?
If I wave a match around my nose when I blow it out, that is the smell of sulphur. (I like it)
I like the smell of a gas station too.
Car exhaust on a very cold winter day.

I have never been around a discharged gun so I don't know what it smells like. Maybe a bit of sulphur?
If I wave a match around my nose when I blow it out, that is the smell of sulphur. (I like it)
I like the smell of a gas station too.
Car exhaust on a very cold winter day.
I love burning candles during the winter season, but I have to wash my hands immediately after I strike a wooden match to light one, because the sulfur smell makes me sick.

The smell of leather gets my engine revving. *Grins*

Back