The asteroid - Superheroes wanted urgently....

Kaila... it's time for the ... talk...
You know... just like the bees are flying from flower to flower...
Well... we are about to be hit by an asteroid and become space dust....
Now you know everything...
Oh... and one more thing.... I'm pregnant...

Now, why didn't I think of that??? That's why you are the leader Captain. I mean the captain Leader... I mean... whatever...

Well, shall we go back to the original mission of chasing that asteroid, and attempting to fling potatoes to divert its path? :oops:

Or shall we go look for the other crew members, to see if they have a more important mission for us to join?:unsure:

More important than saving the planet?????
What mission could possibly be that?o_O:eek::oops::rolleyes::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Kaila... it's time for the ... talk...
You know... just like the bees are flying from flower to flower...
Well... we are about to be hit by an asteroid and become space dust....
Now you know everything...
Oh... and one more thing.... I'm pregnant...
Nevermind my previous questions! ;)

Well, shall we go back to the original mission of chasing that asteroid, and attempting to fling potatoes to divert its path? :oops:

Or shall we go look for the other crew members, to see if they have a more important mission for us to join?:unsure:

More important than saving the planet?????
What mission could possibly be that?o_O:eek::oops::rolleyes::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Well... I heard of a Coke can since 1985... Maybe we can go there...
Besides... who cares about saving the planet, anyway?

You mean; It was the Cleaner who discovered the coke can was still in the fridge? :unsure: :rolleyes::giggle:

Nevermind, that's my last question..... for a little while, anyway.
Thanks for that fun. :)

The planet was saved by the ingenious plan of Kaila to fling potatoes at the asteroid and divert its path. Chet continued his restful nap and the rest of the SF squad continued doing what they were doing. They knew that once Kaila had joined the team the planet would be safe!

THE END

iu

Back