The Gotthard Base Tunnel

Fast. I have been enjoying watching the videos immensely!

Still have three to watch, but simply incredible!

You're the master of superb topics!

I wish we had high-speed rail here in the U.S. Flying sucks.

Congress and their various string pullers have already jerked America around for half a century on the seemingly unattainable high speed rail dream. Their latest scam has been announced by their shills the newest criminal enterprise known as www.hsrail.org/-blog-how-that-240-billion-proposal-will-jumpstart-US-high-speed-rail. All one has to do to get a corporate seat there is wear and AMTRAK hat and jacket and lie convincingly.

I think back as a child on the way to the doctor's office there was a set of RR tracks that the the freight train would stop, then back up then go forward and so on and so on for as long as 30-45 minutes. Back then there were no laws prohibiting that sort of thing.

Congress and their various string pullers have already jerked America around for half a century on the seemingly unattainable high speed rail dream. Their latest scam has been announced by their shills the newest criminal enterprise known as www.hsrail.org/-blog-how-that-240-billion-proposal-will-jumpstart-US-high-speed-rail. All one has to do to get a corporate seat there is wear and AMTRAK hat and jacket and lie convincingly.

I'm not familiar with that. What were the lies?

Fast. I have been enjoying watching the videos immensely!

Still have three to watch, but simply incredible!

You're the master of superb topics!

I'm not familiar with that. What were the lies?

Loved the videos Fast Trax. Thank you so much for sharing.
I could not fathom a train going at 155mph. It's amazing.

My word thanks now that really is fast @FastTrax
I have sent them to my son-in-law who is a Train Driver here in Adelaide
155mph is almost 250kph 🤯

It is fast, much faster then AMTRAK but not as fast as the CR400BF which is not faster then the KTX which is not faster then the TGV which once held the world record of 575 whatever that comes to. Unfortunately my calculator doesn't do metric but that doesn't mean it's a bad calculator. It just means that at 70 years old and I'm still using a Casio calculator in 2020 I must really be bad at math. 2+2=3 yep, that's the ticket.

My word thanks now that really is fast @FastTrax
I have sent them to my son-in-law who is a Train Driver here in Adelaide
155mph is almost 250kph 🤯

Always a pleasure. Did he get that other stuff I made? Anything he needs or wants just let me know and tell him I said notch 8.

BTW: Ask him for me if he ever saw those now long gone refurbed GE AC6000CW's

9088.1135260000.jpg

Back