The great Benny Hill

I absolutely love Benny Hill. It's sad that he considered himself something of a failure at the end of his life. He was a slapstick genius. Like the Marx Brothers it's timeless. I was trying to find one of those memorable sketches. Benny is riding a bike around a ring and a buxom young thing is riding in front of him. They go faster and faster and faster, off fly clothes, skin...until it's two skeletons bicycling at warp speed.
giphy.gif

I absolutely love Benny Hill. It's sad that he considered himself something of a failure at the end of his life. He was a slapstick genius. Like the Marx Brothers it's timeless. I was trying to find one of those memorable sketches. Benny is riding a bike around a ring and a buxom young thing is riding in front of him. They go faster and faster and faster, off fly clothes, skin...until it's two skeletons bicycling at warp speed.
giphy.gif
I'm sure Benny Hill would be considered Politically incorrect today. Will have to search you tube.

Oh my word the PC folks would be howling. Benny Hill, in Australia Paul Hogan, even the Catskills comics...an era that will never return. How did our culture become so dead serious about itself? It's sad, I say you can still hug and respect trees but laugh out loud at the absurd.

Benny Hill was one of the truly Great comedians. I used to enjoy his shows, and even today, I sometimes view some of his old routines that are posted on Utube

Back