The Invisibility Thread

shirt-1630517198-fa41ac1536fe8e6e3c216cdbffe2c10b.png

Leprechauns can become invisible, but if you happen to see one, catch him quick and make him tell you where his Pot O' Coffee is hidden (they all have one...for some reason). If you take your eye off the Leprechaun for even a moment though, he'll vanish again and you'll almost certainly never find him.šŸ€

17759094-st-patrick-s-day-breakfast-with-green-tea-pot-of-coffee-leprechaun-hat-and-shamrock.jpg
......."His pot O' Coffee at the end of the Day!"

Last edited:

The Emperor's New Joe​

s-l1600.jpg

Plot

"Rocko is working at Kind of a Lot-O-Comics when he sees visits the Chameleon brothers' new coffee shop named Cafe Chameleon and Heffer offers him a cup of coffee. When Rocko takes a sip, he is disgusted at the swill they insist on calling coffee. So the Chameleon brothers take him to the back and tell him a long story about their stay in Balzack, a country far from O-Town." (Read More)

I think the stealth fighters have this capability.
They fly over my house from White Sands Missile Range
so loud and so low they rattle my windows,
but I look up and around and can never see them!
Thanks for posting this! It makes sense!
What might be happening there is the paint job on those planes. Certain colors can make an aircraft almost completely invisible from the ground, especially on clear days.

Invisible People: Stunning Street Photography Series Inspired By A True Story

ā€œMy name is Česlovas Česnakevičius, I am an artist and a photographer based in Vilnius, Lithuania.

"This guy I know once told me an interesting story. He was going through dark times at one period of his life. He felt alienated by people he knew and ignored by people he didnā€™t know. As it lasted for quite some time, he got to the state where he started feeling like he became invisible. Understanding something has to be done, he started visualizing everybody around was invisible. To his great surprise, being invisible among invisible people gave him some relief. As time went by, little by little, invisible people started becoming visible again; the guy thought to himself that the only difference between being invisible among invisible people and being regular among regular people was his ego."

cc78art_72643773_167879690955743_711204779807700255_n.jpg

cc78art_75210478_174712470338125_8530488247171591212_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dress quietly, display no individuality. Place a bandaid on your ear. The bandaid is all anyone will see.

** Ah, a sack of meatballs! Just like mom used to buy. **

Scientists may have found the secret to invisibility

this-light-makes-things_invisible_banner.jpg

"Invisibility is no longer science fiction. Researchers have developed a unique light wave that, when beamed through an object, makes the object appear invisible to cameras and even the human eye."

"The backstory: If you think invisibility cloaks are only for wizards, think again. Scientists have been trying to solve this challenge since long before Dumbledore bestowed the hallow cloak upon Harry Potter, and invisibility tech is for real."

"With the tricks of the camera, scientists can capture pictures of whatā€™s behind an object, then project them onto the objectā€™s surface, making it seem to disappear."

"But they are also working on something more legitimate: ways to bend light around an object, essentially making it vanish, or simply scattering light, obscuring the thing from view."
READ MORE

"The Algonquin once lived in harmony with the vast territory they occupied. This balance was upset when the Europeans arrived in the 16th century. Gradually, their Aboriginal traditions were undermined and their natural resources plundered. Today, barely 9,000 Algonquin are left. They live in about 10 communities, often enduring abject poverty and human rights abuses. These Aboriginal people are suffering the threat to their very existence in silence. Richard Desjardins and Robert Monderie have decided to sound the alarm before it's too late."

The Invisible Nation - Trailer

TruSkinā„¢ Invisible Glasses

"Welcome to the eyewear revolution, ushered in by TruSkinā„¢ invisible glasses, the first pair of glasses that are invisible. Crafted using patented GSUwearĀ® technology, these glasses change from green to invisible due to the heat emitted by your skin, allowing you to enjoy vision correction without the annoyance of wearing contact lenses. Theyā€™re only detectable from a distance of 5-inches and closer."

glasses-prod.png

"GSUwearĀ® applies bristles of nanowires to bend natural and artificial light and create a ā€œcloaking effectā€, as well as engineered castor oil that reacts to the skinā€™s PH and heat to change the frameā€™s color according to your skinā€™s natural hue."

"TruSkinā€™s lenses are made out of high-index nanoplastic which incorporates the properties of the metamaterial frame and are detectable only from a distance of 5 inches or closer."

main-banner-aprils.jpg

Amazon
$11.00
Invisible Man drinking glass/ Invisible Man Cocktail Glass/ Invisible Man Highball Glass/

il_1588xN.3441203420_9v1y.jpg

Last edited:
Senior Citizens Become Invisible After 60
Invisible Old Goat

When Did I Become Invisible?

"As a kid of the ā€˜40s, Iā€™d spend hours daydreaming about the enchanting prospects of invisibility. Being invisible just seemed super cool to me. Iā€™d see movies, free."

"Iā€™d sneak a peek at a naked Mary Lou Bjorken in the girlsā€™ locker room. Oh I admit, I was too young to know what to look for, but that would have sucked none of the excitement from the scene."

"Invisible at our daily baseball game, I would hit an infield homer, reappearing just as I touched home plate."

"Little did I know that by age 60, we actually do disappear. I wouldnā€™t have believed this 20 years ago. And it doesnā€™t happen overnight." (READ MORE)

Last edited:
10 Foods With Invisible Calories
Woman-holding-a-scale-e1516134555294.jpg

ā€œIā€™ve been on a diet for two weeks and all Iā€™ve lost is two weeks.ā€
~Totie Fields

"The average person in good health requires around 2,000 calories a day. Among other factors, your calorie intake depends on you age, gender, weight, and physical activity."

"Your daily calorie intake comprises calories of all meals (including beverages) of the day: main meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and snacks in between (2-3 snacks in total)."

"Many of us wonder why we are still gaining weight or canā€˜t lose it even when we are trying to eat healthier and/or have smaller portions. The answer may be that we are unwittingly consuming more calories than we realize. There are lots of foods that contain the invisible calories ā€“ the ones we tend to forget about."

"Each time we reach for those invisible calories we may end up eating the excess calories (while not increasing our physical activity). We might not even realize that a cup of our favorite flavored coffee may be equal in calories to a one big meal of the day."
(READ MORE)
Here is a list of 10 foods that may contain calories you may forget about:
1. Wine
2. Coffee
3. Fruit Juice (fresh or packaged)
4. Nonfat yogurt
5. Nuts
6. Sauces and Condiments
7. Soups
8. Fruits: fresh and dried
9. Salads
10. Ready-to-eat cereals, breakfast bars, snacks