The Music Thread! What Are You Listening To? #4

I never knew Van Morrison sang ballads. Well, OK then. This would make a really nice song at a wedding or especially, at an anniversary celebration. He really did a nice job with this oldie. My Mom would have loved this version. My Mom really loved Dion and the Belmonts' rendition of "Where or When."

Today would have been Izzy's 61st Birthday. RIP big guy. He died not realizing the impact he made with this song.

I never read this man's story, so I don't know if he had a medical problem or what. But, I have seen so many huge people in my life who have died well before their time due to complications brought on by being very obese. I have often wondered why some people are so self-destructive. I am sure that their doctor had given them a considerable number of warnings, but their failure to heed those warnings only causes a lot of people pain.

He was definitely talented, that's for certain.

I never read this man's story, so I don't know if he had a medical problem or what. But, I have seen so many huge people in my life who have died well before their time due to complications brought on by being very obese. I have often wondered why some people are so self-destructive. I am sure that their doctor had given them a considerable number of warnings, but their failure to heed those warnings only causes a lot of people pain.

He was definitely talented, that's for certain.
He suffered obesity his entire life. It's a wonder he lived to 38.
Many Pacific Islanders seem to have an obesity gene .. or so, I've read.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Kamakawiwoʻole

Back