The road less traveled

s-l300.jpg
oh such awful days we are living in. i feel like our Creator is watching over us even in the midst of all this trouble. i believe that He will take our hand and walk with us to ensure that we do not lose our way on the path.

i feel safe in His love despite all that is going on around us.

Lord Jesus i pray that You will continue to watch over all of us and keep us safe. i know that this virus has been brought into this world for a reason. i pray that You will end it soon. amen.​

a quiet day here. just reading and relaxing. i am trying to decide whether i want to slip a movie into the dvd player or just sit here and continue reading.

Isaiah 41:10
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

i read the nlt of the bible. it is the easiest for me to understand.

Last edited:
be-nice.jpg

Why Should We Be Kind To Others?

Kindness provides many benefits to a human being and below is a list of these benefits explained in a bit more detail.

Being kind (helpful, indulgent, considerate, or humane) to others boosts your serotonin, (the neurotransmitter responsible for feelings of satisfaction and well-being). Kindness leads to many good things like better relationships, improved self-esteem, compassion, happiness, future success, and good mental and physical health. And don’t we all want that for our children, our families, our community, and the world?

Kindness provides many benefits to a human being and below is a list of these benefits explained in a bit more detail.

https://thriveglobal.com/stories/why-should-we-be-kind-to-others/

being nice to others should be a part of our daily routine. do not save it for special occasions.

have you let God take the wheel in your life? with him in control i have faith that things will be alright. regardless of the outcome. we are only here for a short time on this earth. when the day comes that the Lord calls you home, best to be ready. give your heart and soul to the creator and trust him to care for it. he loves you no matter what. and he is waiting for you to turn around and come back to him today. bless you all.

Back