The UK to drop most virus related mandates including vaccine passports by Jan 27

the rules are lifted ...all but the mask mandate on Public transport, and hospitals... It's not mandatory in supermarkets et al... but I continue to wear mine . Today I came out from my meeting, and popped into a couple of stores mask.. the next was a large hardware store, again , no masks.. then I stopped for a coffee at the pub before heading back to the car, and again not one person wearing a mask.
This is wonderful news,
the rules are lifted ...all but the mask mandate on Public transport, and hospitals... It's not mandatory in supermarkets et al... but I continue to wear mine . Today I came out from my meeting, and popped into a couple of stores close by.. one was a major supermarket I didn't see a single person wearing a mask.. the next was a large hardware store, again , no masks.. then I stopped for a coffee at the pub before heading back to the car, and again not not one person wearing a mask.
Why are they still required on the tube? I thought you folks were returning to pre pandemic normal? :unsure: It must be great to see NO one in masks anymore. Despite what people say about them, inside they hate the darned things.

Oh the push back and the sky is falling will start anytime now.........

I hope people will see that much like the flu the death rate was hovering around the 1% level the entire time and those with other conditions were always at higher risk in any virus situation...

They love to compare death numbers against other countries but notice they do not account for......... how old/ or healthy a population was to begin with.
The US has a high death number but as stated by CDC most of the deaths had other co- morbidity. also we did NOT distinguish between died with or died from.

Perhaps we should focus on items of health we can change as a country .......
The sky is falling...Mr. Bill says so! Lol

This is wonderful news,

Why are they still required on the tube? I thought you folks were returning to pre pandemic normal? :unsure: It must be great to see NO one in masks anymore. Despite what people say about them, inside they hate the darned things.
The Tube is public transport, and the Mayor of London is insisting Masks remain mandated on all London Transport... I'm not sure what the rules are in the rest of England or the rest of the Uk for that matter tbh

Last edited:
Canada's prime minister said last week that those refusing to be vaccinated are probably racists and misogynists and will need to be dealt with! He's either talking forcible vaccinations, or more likely, internment camps. I can't believe that he said that!
But he did!
wow but they keep repeating that in the US too although a decent portion of those without shots are black or Hispanic so not sure how the logic says they are racist.
Too bad they destroyed words ....... by calling anyone who disagrees a label.... so when it is really there ...people question because Some call everyone that.

Last edited:
Canada's prime minister said last week that those refusing to be vaccinated are probably racists and misogynists and will need to be dealt with! He's either talking forcible vaccinations, or more likely, internment camps. I can't believe that he said that!
But he did!
I can’t either. Please post a link proving this was said.

“We all know people who are deciding whether or not they are willing to get vaccinated, and we will do our very best to try to convince them. However, there is still a part of the population (that) is fiercely against it.

“They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space.

“This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people? Over 80% of the population of Quebec have done their duty by getting the shot. They are obviously not the issue in this situation.”

Although Trudeau definitely isn’t my favourite person, that doesn’t seem that bad. Like lots of media clickbait here.

Back