There are many familiar names

Bellbird

-Oceania-South Pacific
Hello from New Zealand. It was a pleasant surprise to see many names that I remember from being on the forum years ago, still posting. One in particular Sea Breeze, a big hello to you. So many changes in my life over the years and not for the better. I am looking forward to reading and sharing posts.

Nice to meet you, Bellbird. :)

Is your avatar, a Little Blue Penguin?
Are there lots of them there, and have you seen them?
Are they a common sight, in New Zealand?

Welcome back.
I've been here more than a year, but we probably have not met.

Hi @Bellbird, looking forward to hearing about all that has happened in your life since you were last here. :)

Welcome-Back-Flower-Picture.jpg

Hi everyone, many thanks for the warm welcome. It is a few years ago since I was on this forum, I went under the name of Fern. We had some great 'discussions' on many subjects.
Kaila, yes my avatar is a little blue penguin, it is said to be the smallest penguin in the world. Can you not love them. :D
Jondouglas, I love your New England picture. Reminds me of all the history of England that I would enjoy seeing., so many of my relatives originated from England. With so many miles between the two countries, and my fear of flying, I have to be satisfied with watching the travelogues on Youtube.

Welcome, Bellbird. New Zealand is a beautiful country. Reminded me a lot of British Columbia.

Back