Think I got Covid

Added to correct (from my post #17 above):

You can also take Quercetin (which does the same thing as hydroxychloroquine, and available over the counter) plus zinc. Very helpful.

When you take Quercetin with zinc, it's the zinc that whacks out the virus.

Glad you are on the mend Michael. My wife and I have had a week of the runs and stomach upset. Drinking lots of liquids and eating light foods. Our Covid test kits should be here soon, although I don’t think it’s Covid. No fever
i did not have fever,but had all the other symptoms.

Found this online. I asked can one have Covid without a fever? Fits us to a tee.
Yes, you can be infected with the coronavirus and have a cough or other symptoms with no fever, or a very low-grade one, especially in the first few days. Keep in mind that it is also possible to have COVID-19 with minimal or even no symptoms at all.Dec 8, 2021
Symptoms may include: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath; fatigue; muscle and body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea.

Well, my daughter tested positive in a rapid test today. She lives at home so I would assume I had Covid as well. I am feeling fine now, and the strange alteration of the vinegar taste seems to be almost over as well - ketchup tastes almost normal now.

Back