This Candy Is Extending My Life!

Howdy,

After smoking for 21 years, I was up to 1-1/2 packs a day in 1977 at age 41, so I quit Chilly Chicken. (Similar to Cold Turkey)

I found that an oral substitute helped greatly in losing my desire for the Weed, so I discovered the hard-gum candy JuJubes did the trick!

One Jujube, if allowed to dissolve, will last as long or longer than a King-Size Coffin Nail! (Don't chew them...you'll break a tooth!)

Even after being off cigarettes for 40 years, I've still retained the harmless habit of Jujubes, and I take them with me wherever I go!

The picture shows a JuJube Carton, and the Plastic Bottle which will store 2 cartons.

I carry a 35mm film cartridge container, which I keep filled daily from the bottle. It is always with me!

Cheers,
HiDesertHal

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 54
I don't regret never getting hooked on cigarettes. I think I've "smoked" maybe five cigarettes in my life and I really didn't "smoke" them, just "mouth breathed" them. My freshman year in college, it was considered chic to the extreme to sit on the steps of the girl's dorm with a cigarette oh so elegantly held between your fingers and wait for a guy to come by and light it. Of course, when he did light it, you had to smoke it. I got really good at just holding the smoke in my mouth and then blowing it out.

The things we do in our teens......

A product that was useful for me: Pixy Stix. It was the hand-to-mouth coordination that was helpful. Unfortunately, though, every store in the area stopped selling them.

Back