This is a new one for me and I am offended!

my daughter is a pharmacist and you would not believe the crap she goes through trying to get ins. companies to cover meds for her patients and then the patients themselves acting out and blaming her for their troubles. She has been doing this for 40 years and has seen everything. She cannot wait to retire!!
There are a lot of drug pushers in the world and some of them are doctors. That’s why they have part of their licence revoked. It’s because they over extend their licence and were pushing drugs.

Our doctor prescribed those hexagon orange muscle relaxers for 12 of 13 years. Doctors get a lot of bribes and some accept them. There are a lot of patients selling their prescription. That’s why the law steps in.

I’ve had the government ask me if I had appointments with such and such. There are crooked professionals everywhere. There needs to be some type of accountability. If the law is being broken, this type of thing happens.

Really, this is insulting and degrading, I have medical proof of my issues, I see the same doctors and yet they want me to sign saying I am not getting drugs from others I am keeping from them. They can check with any doctor I see and know what I am getting. I am not dealing or selling anything. The medicine I do get to help control my pain is needed so I don't lose my mind due to the everyday pain I deal with.
Don't overthink it, it's not personal so no need to be insulted and degraded. The medical community is simply under-the-gun from the gov't because of the over prescribing and subsequent death toll from the opioid epidemic. A few years ago I got a letter from the Kaiser Permanente pharmacy informing me that they were discontinuing my Baclofen subscription, because I was over 65 and "more prone to balance issues and falling". I was a little miffed, I felt like telling them where they could stick that Baclofen, as it didn't work anyway. But, the fact is, they really don't know me or my physical condition, so life goes on...

Last edited:
There are a lot of drug pushers in the world and some of them are doctors. That’s why they have part of their licence revoked. It’s because they over extend their licence and were pushing drugs.

Our doctor prescribed those hexagon orange muscle relaxers for 12 of 13 years. Doctors get a lot of bribes and some accept them. There are a lot of patients selling their prescription. That’s why the law steps in.

I’ve had the government ask me if I had appointments with such and such. There are crooked professionals everywhere. There needs to be some type of accountability. If the law is being broken, this type of thing happens.
The crack-down on pill-pushing doctors (within the US) wrapped up nearly a decade ago. Flagging patients helps authorities sus out any stragglers they missed.

The crack-down on pill-pushing doctors (within the US) wrapped up nearly a decade ago. Flagging patients helps authorities sus out any stragglers they missed.
I’m not sure when our crack down was but I’m in Canada. My medical practitioner I started seeing in 1995 … stopped seeing in 2012(?). The entire time he couldn’t prescribe ‘dangerous’ narcotics but that’s ok. I didn’t need any. Unfortunately I do now. Luckily I’ve got online nurses and doctors who can prescribe anything. It’s a good service.

Last edited:
You sound like you are suffering 24/7 with pain from the same thing I am.

View attachment 333008

The arrows on the right indicate where the nerves are being pinched. I too have headaches and severe ear canal/sinus pain. I went to the ER about it. I was put on 1800mgs of Gabapentin. That did ok until it progressed. I asked my GP for something to help me manage the pain. I was offered anti-depressants, more Gabapentin, or other similar type drugs. No pain meds. So I asked for Tramadol to see if it would work.

It helps slightly. Now the GP will only prescribe me 12 per month upon request. That is just not enough. There are no options. It is suck up pain that stings all over. During these daily flares it is very difficult to remain optimistic about life. Everything is a struggle and depressing when the pain is so high. We need something to help us. People live on opioids. It can be done.

I hate that you are also suffering from the horror of this type of pain. It is debilitating to the point you can no longer take care of normal everyday life. I also have used the medication you listed but they did not help me at all.

I do not take any opoids for this. I would appreciate the option to have some for the days it is so bad I cry. As long as my doctor can see that I am not taking them often, not asking for refills for many months. I have enough sense to know they should not be used or abused. I do not want to rely on anything but I also don't want to suffer. We know the dangers, the power these drugs can have but for those with chronic pain they are sometimes needed. I hope we both can find some kind of relief.

I hate that you are also suffering from the horror of this type of pain. It is debilitating to the point you can no longer take care of normal everyday life. I also have used the medication you listed but they did not help me at all.

I do not take any opoids for this. I would appreciate the option to have some for the days it is so bad I cry. As long as my doctor can see that I am not taking them often, not asking for refills for many months. I have enough sense to know they should not be used or abused. I do not want to rely on anything but I also don't want to suffer. We know the dangers, the power these drugs can have but for those with chronic pain they are sometimes needed. I hope we both can find some kind of relief.
I’m sorry you are suffering so much.
Have you considered going on an anti inflammatory diet. Since pain is often caused by inflammation the things we eat or don’t eat has a major influence in how we feel. Some things we can’t do anything about, but some things we can.

I’m sorry you are suffering so much.
Have you considered going on an anti inflammatory diet. Since pain is often caused by inflammation the things we eat or don’t eat has a major influence in how we feel. Some things we can’t do anything about, but some things we can.
To be honest, no, I am not interested in a special diet. I have enough trouble cooking healthy meals now. I won't eat foods I don't enjoy. I would be even more depressed to go gluten free, vegan etc. I think a healthy diet, including fruit, veggies and grains is the way to go.

If I was diabetic, had a gluten alleregy that would be another thing. I would have to adjust. I have very few pleasures now and food is one of them.

I do take meloxicam daily for inflammation and it has helped calm things down along with my muscle relaxer.

To be honest, no, I am not interested in a special diet. I have enough trouble cooking healthy meals now. I won't eat foods I don't enjoy. I would be even more depressed to go gluten free, vegan etc. I think a healthy diet, including fruit, veggies and grains is the way to go.

If I was diabetic, had a gluten alleregy that would be another thing. I would have to adjust. I have very few pleasures now and food is one of them.

I do take meloxicam daily for inflammation and it has helped calm things down along with my muscle relaxer.
I wasn’t suggesting you change your diet and eat things you don’t like. Tonight I had anti inflammatory chicken fingers and coleslaw ; it was incredibly good. Like yourself, good food is a necessity to me.
I just like the idea of eating good food that tastes great as well as works as medicine.

I went for a follow up appointment today to go over my blood work and to see how a new blood pressure medication was working. I had to read and sign a form about controlled substances I take. Xanex for anxiey and pain and ambien for sleep. Scripts for these two last me for months. I only take them when needed, the script can last me 3 or 4 months.

It basically said that I must report if I get any other medication from my other doctors for any controlled medications. Mind you, I have 3 doctors, GP, neurologist and orthopedist. The GP where I went today, I have been a patient of the practice for 30 years. The neurologist for 12 years. The orthopedist 3 years, The only time I was given opoids was for a hip replacment in 2021.

What the heck is this, I am not doctor shopping!! I do not take opoids on the regular. Trust me, there have been plenty of times I needed them for pain and they were not given. I have cervical neck problems, pinched nerves left and right, bulging discs, and narrowing of the lining of my spine (formalin) in that area, confirmed by MRI severe headaches, neck and shoulder pain everyday. Why don't all 3 of these doctors get together and decide what to do to help me. If I need surgery, fine, otherwise quit asking me questions. I am doing my part of it, I am suffering, not having a normal life. Do they think I like this, HECK NO!!

Really, this is insulting and degrading, I have medical proof of my issues, I see the same doctors and yet they want me to sign saying I am not getting drugs from others I am keeping from them. They can check with any doctor I see and know what I am getting. I am not dealing or selling anything. The medicine I do get to help control my pain is needed so I don't lose my mind due to the everyday pain I deal with.

Am I angry with the crap we have to deal with? You bet I am. Doctor are so afraid of government restrictions they are willing to not be doctors. To let the government be in charge of how we are treated. They are so afraid they make us sign ridiculous documents just to cover their butts in case the government comes calling. They really don't give a damn about patients illness or pain. This has just gotten out of hand. Don't even get me started on insurance companies, a whole other thing we have to fight to get approval for things. People are dying waiting for doctors and insurance companies for approval of real health problems.

What say you? What problems have you had getting care? Is it both doctors and insurance/medicare holding up or denying your treatment?
big government big pharma big medical industry big healthcare syndicates.....all equal corruption...data collection, id harvesting and so on

Back