This is Dedicated to a Very Nice Guy~AC

Ruthanne

SF VIP
This man really makes me smile and giggle. And in a way I can relate to him, too. It's Alice Cooper~

I know there is some very debatable stuff about his music but I see it as just fun...most of it~I love the guy. I first heard him in high school and said Wow, he get's it~

Biography: https://www.allmusic.com/artist/alice-cooper-mn0000005953/biography

So, this is not a debate topic but an entertainment topic to listen to and enjoy the music. Of course anyone is free to say whatever they wish...but I'll just be enjoying the music.

He lives here in Phoenix and appears a lot locally at different events. I know this sounds terrible to say but he might well be the ugliest man alive. Sorry, but at least I'm honest to myself.
That's funny~I've never seen him without make up. Makes me wonder...

That's funny~I've never seen him without make up. Makes me wonder...
image.jpg

I had a brother-in-law (thankfully an "ex" brother-in-law) who was one of Alice Cooper's sound men at the time my sister married him.

As a big Alice Cooper fan, I was very excited that he was planning to come to the wedding. Alas, at the last minute he was unable to. That was the only thing I was looking forward to about the wedding.

Bummer.

I had a brother-in-law (thankfully an "ex" brother-in-law) who was one of Alice Cooper's sound men at the time my sister married him.

As a big Alice Cooper fan, I was very excited that he was planning to come to the wedding. Alas, at the last minute he was unable to. That was the only thing I was looking forward to about the wedding.

Bummer.
Awww..:hug:Here's a song for you jujube:

I should be ashamed. I never said AC wasn't a nice guy and it was petty of me to characterize him as ugly. Bad Jim, Bad!! Sorry AC!
That's okay Jim~I do things like that, too. I found a pic of him smiling. Looks somewhat better in it..I think..

PCNLNck.jpg

His story reminds me of me:eek:

Sorry but it keeps showing the wrong video..I meant for it to be showing No More Mr. Nice Guy~

Back