This whole debate depresses me...

Dont you just love those dying statements of regret for not getting the vaccine,

Nope. What I do love is all the fun and laughter from and freedom of those who don't regret either getting nor not getting the vaccine. Wouldn't it ironic if the vaccinated turn out to be the biggest carriers with the least immunity (as compared with natural immunity)

Well it sells media advertising, gets research grants, strokes egos, gets you media attention, helps academics publish (where publish or perish is a norm) and gives politicians a crisis to run against (e.g., "Never let a good crisis go to waste.")

Nope. What I do love is all the fun and laughter from and freedom of those who don't regret either getting nor not getting the vaccine. Wouldn't it ironic if the vaccinated turn out to be the biggest carriers with the least immunity (as compared with natural immunity)
Something that has been totally overlooked and not addressed here are all the people who HAVE received the "vaccine" and who have either died directly from the vaccine or who have endured some type of complication.
I bet their dying regret and the regrets of their family were "oh crap........why did we get get vaccinated"!!!

I don't have a problem with people not getting vaccinated. I do have a problem with them when they catch covid-19 and take up hospital beds and healthcare services that could be used for people with other ailments and injuries. Plus, they're costing the rest of us billions of dollars.

As far as people dying from the vaccine, so far there have only been a handful, and they died from blood clots from the vaccine, which doctors now know how to treat.

I don't have a problem with people not getting vaccinated. I do have a problem with them when they catch covid-19 and take up hospital beds and healthcare services that could be used for people with other ailments and injuries. Plus, they're costing the rest of us billions of dollars.

As far as people dying from the vaccine, so far there have only been a handful, and they died from blood clots from the vaccine, which doctors now know how to treat.
Do you have the same problem with people who get the vaccine and then take up hospital beds because it made them ill?

Also the vaccinated are catching and spreading Covid and some end up in the hospital right along side the unvaccinated. Some vaccinated have also died due to Covid.
This was just sent to me. Something to check out.

According to the most recent stats released by the CDC this past Friday, their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) now has recorded twice as many deaths following the non-FDA approved experimental COVID-19 shots during the past 8 months, than deaths recorded following ALL FDA approved vaccines for the past 30 years.
- - - - - -
The July 30th data dump into VAERS, which everyone acknowledges is not the full data of deaths and injuries following COVID-19 shots, reveals 11,940 deaths and 618,648 injuries among 518,770 cases, including 12,808 permanent disabilities, 65,272 emergency room visits, 40,873 hospitalizations, and 11,198 life threatening injuries.
7.23-VAERS-data.jpg

Am I to believe then that you also have a problem with the billions of dollars being doled out for welfare every year?
Oh yeah... also the trillions being spent of useless and meaningless wars too.

If your tax money wasn't being spent on covid, it would be spent on many other pork projects.
You really believe you'll get your tax dollars back or that you'll get someone else's medical bill in the mail????
Wise up. You're argument is ludicrous. Stay well.

Back