Time to unwind...

I LOVE my down time.

Unwinding for me revolves around reading, watching a good movie, visiting the forum, cooking, baking...

Since I live in New Mexico, the last few weeks I've HUNGERED for being near water. Several times I've found a beautiful stream and partook of the scents of water flowing over rocks and grasses, listened to the babbling brooks and just sat on boulders and stuck my feet in the running water. Spent hours alone just emmersing in nature. Guess my soul needs this!

I soak in the tub if I'm not too sleepy.

Since I've been so busy, I don't spend as much time with Princess (beloved malti-poo). She nods or shakes her head at the right time, I know she can understand me! 🐶 😝

PC gaming for me. I usually play MMORPGs but I solo most of the time . I like to craft in the game or just explore a new area when I just want to unwind. I. usually have music playing when I do that.
I game too but mostly softer games. I enjoy games on Pogo, plus I play animal crossing & I love the Sims games. I need to get some for my pc. I suck at fighting games. I tried to play one once & it was awful. LOL

I have just walked on my grass in bare feet and played with Treacle who ran after a ball for ????? seconds - (she is 9 in two weeks). Might be stupid to some, but I love the feel. Watered my tomatoes and potatoes and despite noise from the Polish side ( have mentioned that before) I absolutely loved it. Simple pleasures that all I ask for - don't want consumerism in any shape or form but accept somethings are 'necessary' in todays world. Try coping without a computer or understanding technology. My o/h threw a wobbly 'cos he couldn't do what was required through technology for what he needed and made it clear to the council that years ago you simply sent the info in by post and shazam what you required was returned by post. Well I have to say, given his 'outburst' they are providing what he wants free of charge (given lock down) stating that he cannot go to either a library to photo copy what's needed or go to the council buildings. I can do it for him but he doesn't like change and wants 'society' to know that. I'm off to walk on the grass again :)

I game too but mostly softer games. I enjoy games on Pogo, plus I play animal crossing & I love the Sims games. I need to get some for my pc. I suck at fighting games. I tried to play one once & it was awful. LOL
The game I play is based on Lord of the Rings World so it is a very soft game :) I have played The Sims from time to time but often get anxiety while playing it..lol.

Since I live in New Mexico, the last few weeks I've HUNGERED for being near water. Several times I've found a beautiful stream and partook of the scents of water flowing over rocks and grasses, listened to the babbling brooks and just sat on boulders and stuck my feet in the running water. Spent hours alone just emmersing in nature. Guess my soul needs this!
That sounds awesome. I like to go up to the Sedona area from time to time and hang out at Oak Creek and do the same.

Back