Today another page in my life

Its 800 calories a day diet and to be honest I think for the first time in my life something is going to work here, it's for 8 weeks only I think.

Oh! Is this your first thread? Will you fill out the "about" page? We want to know more about you besides the fact that you're good lookin'!
Hope all goes well with your diet and your operation!

Day 2 of a very strict low carb diet, strangely feels good and purposeful
I had the same experience when I decided to start managing my nutrient balance 13 months ago. My total calorie intake plummeted but I never really felt hungry or deprived. It was fascinating watching the pounds fall away. :giggle:

Over a period of 9 months, my weight went from 240 to a healthy 165, my calorie intake slowly rose to about 2000 per day, and now my weight never varies by more than one or two pounds Wish I had done this years ago!

Oh! Is this your first thread? Will you fill out the "about" page? We want to know more about you besides the fact that you're good lookin'!
Hope all goes well with your diet and your operation!
Ah Gaer yes indeed, I mean people love talking about themselves dont they? Now all I have to do is find the "about" page, thank you, Gaer.

All the best to you, Evad. You will definitely lose weight on only 800 calories per day! My husband was told to try to lose some weight before his hip surgery. He did, and I think it helped, though he wasn't much overweight.

Back