Today is National Zucchini Day in the US. I had know idea.

Ruth n Jersey

I came across this while surfing the web. I didn't know we had a zucchini day and it just so happened I made a z cassorolre made.JPGzucchini pizza casserole.
It was very good. A lot of tasty ingredients to hide the zucchini and a whole lot of different cheeses.
I just wish it used more zucchini, the recipe called for 4 cups shredded. That isn't a lot when one plant produces so many.
The hubby hates zucchini but he ate this. Maybe because I didn't tell him it was in there. lol

I've got so many courgettes (zucchini) that I don't know what t do with them. We do make courgette cake which is very nice and use it in various other ways, but we've still got loads to use. The recipe for the "pizza" confused me as It's not what I think of as a pizza (and I don't like pizza), but it sounds interesting. I might give it a try.

I've got so many courgettes (zucchini) that I don't know what t do with them. We do make courgette cake which is very nice and use it in various other ways, but we've still got loads to use. The recipe for the "pizza" confused me as It's not what I think of as a pizza (and I don't like pizza), but it sounds interesting. I might give it a try.
To me, it's more of a casserole rather than a pizza.

Back