Today's Kids On This Forum Decades From Now

What you after P..” ? ....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ being looked after in your old age πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I would never in a million years want my children to look after me in my old age if you mean living with them. I wish to go into a care home. Children should never be expected to have to do that unless they wish to do so. I would never have looked after my parents, my siblings and I ensured they had the best of care homes.

Oh for Pete's sake, give future generations a break already. We're leaving them an overcrowded, highly polluted, extremely volatile world with a climate crisis that we refuse to address. Now we're going to bitch them out because they use the gadgets WE invented and placed into their hands? Waaaahhh....

My children and grandchildren have plenty of face-to-face friends from work, school, their neighborhoods, relatives, etc. They're socially adept, as are most in their generations.

We see tiny slices of people's lives when out in public. Just because I kid is gazing at a phone screen rather than at passing traffic while at McD's, doesn't mean that's his only way of interacting with others and the world around him.

Last edited:

Back