True Crime Channel. Explore with us

Marie5656

Since I am addicted to true crime, I enjoy You Tube Channels that cover them, I am watching this video now....Cases with Bizarre Twists. The one I find most fascinating is the first in this video...about a creep named Franklyn Delano Floyd. Some of you may have seen this picture of him with a girl he abducted, then later killed
Franklin_Delano_Floyd_and_Sharon_Marshall.jpeg Here is the video

I also love True Crime shows, Marie. That Chapter is also a great one on Youtube. I love Explore With Us!
I used to watch That Chapter quite a bit a few years ago but the guy was a bit too snarky for me at times. Maybe his style has changed since then?

I used to watch That Chapter quite a bit a few years ago but the guy was a bit too snarky for me at times. Maybe his style has changed since then?
Not sure. I've only watched him for the past couple of years. He does have an offbeat sense of humor but I kind of find it entertaining.

I just finished watching Catching the Black Widow (2017, avail. now on Amazon Pr. Video); a NZ movie based on a true story about a gal trying to prove that her brother's widow murdered him; very good.

Back