UFO Over N.J. Slows and Stops Traffic

You can tell the guy is nervous about being on TV. There was another interview someone posted a link to, but it was really long so I didn't watch. I'm sure if you search the guy's name it'll pop up.
Did you read "The Day after Roswell"? It gives answers to Tucker's questions.

I have always had an open mind and do not believe we are the only existence in the galaxy or 'beyond'. This might be peculiar to some but I sat one day with a friend on a bench in his garden. I saw something in the sky that was, very still, there was no movement ,and it was not a star- the shape was different. It then hovered quickly back and forth high in the sky up above the bench and then back to where it was. I wouldn't consider anything 'weird' if it wasn't the way the speed it had hovered back and forth. It was darting if that makes sense. It was just the unusual very quick movements that was interesting. If anyone can explain it please do. :unsure:

Space probe, probably. Ours are mostly sent up by NASA to gather space technology information. Yours may have come from some British aeronautical lab, Treacle. Or elsewhere in Europe.

I have always had an open mind and do not believe we are the only existence in the galaxy or 'beyond'. This might be peculiar to some but I sat one day with a friend on a bench in his garden. I saw something in the sky that was, very still, there was no movement ,and it was not a star- the shape was different. It then hovered quickly back and forth high in the sky up above the bench and then back to where it was. I wouldn't consider anything 'weird' if it wasn't the way the speed it had hovered back and forth. It was darting if that makes sense. It was just the unusual very quick movements that was interesting. If anyone can explain it please do. :unsure:
I had a similar experience, a long time ago.

What I (and many others on the beach that night) saw, hovered for a long time after darting back and forth. Then, it shot straight up with a great speed, until it could no longer be seen.

Traffic in New Jersey is often slowed or stopped due to overpopulation and the resultant congestion, anyways. Any alien visitors might have simply been marveling at the number of pre-warp civilization life forms in small metallic vehicles propelled by internal combustion engines that burned fossil fuels...

Space probe, probably. Ours are mostly sent up by NASA to gather space technology information. Yours may have come from some British aeronautical lab, Treacle. Or elsewhere in Europe.
Thanks for that @Sunny but the darting back and forth and the quickness of the movement just seemed odd even if it was a space probe. Never experienced anything similar since. ☺

Back in the late 80s, I worked on a government contract with AT & T. I was working for a small company, but we subcontracted AT & T for some of it and I was the engineer on the project for us. The offices were in NYC, and I would fly into Newark and stay in a "bedroom community" called Tenafly, and then drive in to NYC over the George Washington Bridge for work.

At that time, NYC was in the midst of a terrible crime problem. I was told by the car rental company to not lock car door because car thieves would break the window to get in. Apparently, there was less chance of damage to the car if we just let them have at it. Since then, NYC had gotten a mayor with some real backbone and cleaned things up. But my experience in NJ was rather pleasant at the time. Of course, not living there, I suppose my exposure was quite limited. Also, I didn't see any UFOs. :)

Tony

Back