Unvaccinated blood query

I remember an Haemophiliac child who got aids due to a transfusion required to get his blood to clot properly during the HIV Crisis of the 80s.

When I've signed on at hospital to give birth, I refused the blood transfusion part as it was early in and screening for that wasn't done as yet.

My child died from a rare cancer due to a vaccine given while having a fever of 105°F and a raging infection. The person who administered it got fired but my child changed overnight and suffered from the consequences from then on...

So, I'm a little more careful with all vaccines as a whole. Only time will tell as how good or bad these vaccines for Covid were. More tests are required...

My mother was given the wrong type of blood (the label was missing from the glass bottle, yes a long time ago) and she suffered tetanus-like reaction with every drop. A janitor found her postured in bed and in pain. He realised what was happening. He pulled the needle out and went to get a doctor and nurse at the station.

Mother needed a tetanus shot right away and after a day, had all her blood replaced with multiple transfusions. She nearly died and afterwards was extremely weary of accepting any other blood.

Granted it was over 60 years ago but she was adamant about it.

Anyone will feel differently, depending on their own medical experiences. At the end of the day, it's our choices to trust or no to trust.

I would think that blood and blood products would expire over time. Separating blood from vaccinated vs nonvaccinated folks would seem to be at least a bit wasteful. There likely is some now that reaches expiration and needs to be disposed of. Is blood separated now from the vaccinated and the not and if so, what test is it that determines the same?

It’s an interesting thought but what about people who fear other types of vaccinations as well? Separating all of those and finding use for it would seem tricky at best.

I would think that blood and blood products would expire over time. Separating blood from vaccinated vs nonvaccinated folks would seem to be at least a bit wasteful. There likely is some now that reaches expiration and needs to be disposed of. Is blood separated now from the vaccinated and the not and if so, what test is it that determines the same?

It’s an interesting thought but what about people who fear other types of vaccinations as well? Separating all of those and finding use for it would seem tricky at best.
Like someone already pointed out, whole blood isn't used for blood transfusions, the plasma is separated from the whole blood and just the plasma is used. Plasma has a much longer shelf-life than blood, and it is indeed thoroughly tested for all kinds of *impurities* before it's packaged for storage and use.

Plus, beggers can't be choosy. If someone is sick enough to need a transfusion, they don't have the luxury of being choosy. Whatever will save their life is first priority.

People don't sell their blood in Australia and transfusions are free to people who need them. The blood bank is busy screening for pathogens and I very much doubt that people whose children require blood or plasma would be given the option of blood that is free of antibodies.
The exact same thing applies in Canada, too. As a matter of fact, in Canada it is illegal to sell blood or human tissue, or plasma. The Canadian Blood Services Agency isn't going to label a blood unit as being vaccinated, or not. What a dumb idea the OP is trying to promote here. JimB.

Heck yeah, I would and will not only seek, search and find my own person with unvaccinated blood if the medical peeps caring for my child or myself will not cooperate.
Thank the Lord that people all over this globe are refusing to receive that danged mRNA mess in a blood product. There has even been an international group that has formed and they are working together for just such as this. Maybe I can find the link and provide it for y'all to read about.

We must be proactive and guide the ship, being our own advocate as well as advocates for those we love.

This is an example of it, but not the multi-national org. I have read about.....here's a good start, and thankful for folks like this.

https://www.riotimesonline.com/braz...ood-sets-up-blood-banks-for-the-unvaccinated/

We could all post stories pro and con, I bet. I do know that of the unvaccinated that are dead, many if not most are likely to have had pre-existing conditions that exacerbated their bodies reactions to this man-made virus.

I have true stories about vaccinated. Sister's next door neighbor, 52 yrs. old at the time, went deaf in one ear very shortly after her vaccination. Naturally, she and family thought/hoped it was temporary but as the weeks passed, her doc advised her to get a hearing aid for the ear, I believe it was. Natural hearing has not returned and this was at least a year ago.

A first cousin's grandson, in his late twenties I believe, started acting very weirdly after his vaccination, and it got worse so that his Texas doc had to put him in a mental hospital a few weeks, but now they've found meds that are helping him act normally except he cannot work and had been fulltime, gainfully employed. Doc said the spike protein went to his brain, and furthermore that spike protein in the shots favor the heart or brain.

A relative of mine that is a retired surgeon has two personal aquaintances, both also surgeons and one a young one. Neither doc can perform surgery anymore, the younger one is relagated to being wound-care physician, now! he and wife have young kids. The other, I believe is retired now.

Another first-cousin's spouse is now on dialysis and I don't have all of the details on this one, yet.

Close friends of hubby and I are both vaccinated and one of them now has a pacemaker, the other is suffering maladies in the abdomen that doctors cannot explain why they are happening. Meanwhile, the pacemaker patient is functional a day or two and then bedridden again, feeling sick without understanding and knowing it's not supposed to be the pacemaker that can cause this. Having migraines, feeling weak and the list goes on.

Sister knows of pilots that cannot pilot commercial planes anymore. She is retired from an airline and I have no reason to doubt the reports she shares with us.

These types of stories are rampant. At the top of world health, no these things are not going to get much publicity. There's a fungus among us and it ain't we commoners, that's for sure. We've all been lied to hugely.

Now? mRNA is being forced into, reportedly this is the future....into the yearly flu shot besides a flu and covid shot being created as one, and it's reported that mRNA will be going into the MMR shot and polio supply that's waiting in the wings to be needed/used.

Not at all.. I just have never heard of anyone knowing so many people who have had supposed side effects from the Covid Vaccination... hence Astounding !!
.. and you're right...I am Cute !!:D
You haven't encountered very many that are willing to go the unpopular route and speak it without fearing retribution, apparently.
Course, it helps a lot to have a doctor in the immediate family.
I started a new thread and there's enough pro and con to fill the thing for weeks.
Now, I don't suspect you live in a cave either, just so ya know. :)

You haven't encountered very many that are willing to go the unpopular route and speak it without fearing retribution, apparently.
Course, it helps a lot to have a doctor in the immediate family.
I started a new thread and there's enough pro and con to fill the thing for weeks.
Now, I don't suspect you live in a cave either, just so ya know. :)
you don't know anything about me, so how do you know who I know is vaccinated or not, and whether I know anyone who has suffered because of it .. ...just so YOU know...

We could all post stories pro and con, I bet. I do know that of the unvaccinated that are dead, many if not most are likely to have had pre-existing conditions that exacerbated their bodies reactions to this man-made virus.

I have true stories about vaccinated. Sister's next door neighbor, 52 yrs. old at the time, went deaf in one ear very shortly after her vaccination. Naturally, she and family thought/hoped it was temporary but as the weeks passed, her doc advised her to get a hearing aid for the ear, I believe it was. Natural hearing has not returned and this was at least a year ago.

A first cousin's grandson, in his late twenties I believe, started acting very weirdly after his vaccination, and it got worse so that his Texas doc had to put him in a mental hospital a few weeks, but now they've found meds that are helping him act normally except he cannot work and had been fulltime, gainfully employed. Doc said the spike protein went to his brain, and furthermore that spike protein in the shots favor the heart or brain.

A relative of mine that is a retired surgeon has two personal aquaintances, both also surgeons and one a young one. Neither doc can perform surgery anymore, the younger one is relagated to being wound-care physician, now! he and wife have young kids. The other, I believe is retired now.

Another first-cousin's spouse is now on dialysis and I don't have all of the details on this one, yet.

Close friends of hubby and I are both vaccinated and one of them now has a pacemaker, the other is suffering maladies in the abdomen that doctors cannot explain why they are happening. Meanwhile, the pacemaker patient is functional a day or two and then bedridden again, feeling sick without understanding and knowing it's not supposed to be the pacemaker that can cause this. Having migraines, feeling weak and the list goes on.

Sister knows of pilots that cannot pilot commercial planes anymore. She is retired from an airline and I have no reason to doubt the reports she shares with us.

These types of stories are rampant. At the top of world health, no these things are not going to get much publicity. There's a fungus among us and it ain't we commoners, that's for sure. We've all been lied to hugely.

Now? mRNA is being forced into, reportedly this is the future....into the yearly flu shot besides a flu and covid shot being created as one, and it's reported that mRNA will be going into the MMR shot and polio supply that's waiting in the wings to be needed/used.
The thing is, how do you know that those things were not already going to happen and it's just coincidence that they had just gotten vaccinated? The more people who get vaccinated, the more times things like this will happen after a vaccination simply because things happen. You could substitute vaccine for cell phones, and the more people who own cell phones, the more times someone will have some kind of health crisis that happened coincidentally just after they got a new phone. Anything that the majority of the population is doing, will have a lot of people who coincidentally had something bad happen just after they did that thing. That's how superstition is born. Someone wins a game coincidentally after wearing a certain pair of socks and those become their lucky socks. The more they wear those socks, the more times they will be wearing those socks when they win. The more people who get vaccinated, the more times someone somewhere will develop health issues at some point after being vaccinated. Because people develop health issues, it's a part of life. Many people come down with mental illness, and the more people who are vaccinated, the more times vaccinated people will come down with mental illness simply because everyone is getting vaccinated. Many people will lose their hearing, and if everyone is getting vaccinated, the more times someone somewhere will lose their hearing after getting vaccinated. It's all just numbers, not proof of anything bad with vaccines.

Back