Update on Hubby weight lost...

Ladybj

Live, Laugh and Love
He has had numerous blood test with 2 different doctors which was normal; Thyroid, Cancer, etc.. I can tell he is very concerned, so am I. He said he know something is going on but not sure what it could be. He had c-vaccine 4 months ago. Not saying that's what it is and he will definitely deny it so I will not bring it up. No need, it will be very hard to detect. I pray everyone is doing well.. whether you are vaccinated or not, sending Positive Vibes to you all.

There are people going to the doctor 4 months or so after the vaccine with problems that the doctor cannot figure out what's going on and they won't figure it out. They may find something but it will have nothing to do with the vaccine...that will be very hard to detect. Again, I am not a dr so not sure what my hubby is going through. But he started losing weight 4 months after the vaccine. :unsure:

There are people going to the doctor 4 months or so after the vaccine with problems that the doctor cannot figure out what's going on and they won't figure it out. They may find something but it will have nothing to do with the vaccine...that will be very hard to detect. Again, I am not a dr so not sure what my hubby is going through. But he started losing weight 4 months after the vaccine. :unsure:
Even if they can't find the why, I hope they can treat him somehow to prevent further weight loss.

Could be an overactive thyroid, that causes drastic weight loss,
triggered by something, if it only started recently.

Mike.

I told my diabetes doctor I'm always hungry & always cold. She said my thyroid tests are normal.
Well, since I'm not losing weight, whatever.....
I'm assuming your husband's doctors already checked his blood sugar on several days?

Back